Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Merica is not the worlds fattest nation anymore

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 07:57 AM   #21
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Only for a little bit will Mexico hold it. The Twinkie is making its return .

Old 08-05-2013, 07:59 AM   #22
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
....I legitimately think you have a point!

Old 08-05-2013, 08:10 AM   #23
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post

Old 08-05-2013, 08:14 AM   #24
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
'MERIKA!

Old 08-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #25
OldPhart
bldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbldegle2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bldegle2's Tacoma Gallery
"'MERIKA!"

Dang, missing the Cool Ranch Dorito's and soda, with ice cream on the side, got be at a Wallymart or Costco or?????, LOL...

Old 08-05-2013, 08:36 AM   #26
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattnatti View Post
Coward ass Canadian. Do you think I Give a rats ass about the childish reputation ratings. You have something to say, Pm me or put it in the thread.
If you are suggesting I neg repped you , I don't care enough to make that much effort

Old 08-05-2013, 08:54 AM   #27
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
If you are suggesting I neg repped you , I don't care enough to make that much effort
Honestly never thought it was you. You at least have the decency to post your smart ass comments in the threads.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:56 AM   #28
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattnatti View Post
Coward ass Canadian. Do you think I Give a rats ass about the childish reputation ratings. You have something to say, Pm me or put it in the thread.
For not giving a rats ass, you sure seem rather emotional about the topic. Keep up the name calling like this, and you won't be around long.

Closed Thread