Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

D-Bol (Methadrostenol)

Old 07-12-2013, 02:57 AM   #1
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
D-Bol (Methadrostenol)

Anybody ever had, or plan on trying this stuff. Is this thing even legit.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:04 AM   #2
BriansZ is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
BriansZ's Tacoma Gallery
I have no first-hand experience. I do know that some people will claim the fake steroids have worse side effects than the real thing. To me it seems like a marketing gimmick. D-Bol sounds like dianabol, however they are completely different.

Before spending money on something like this have you written down your goals and developed a plan on how to get there?
Old 07-23-2013, 08:16 AM   #3
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
If you have no experience with anabolics, First and foremost you need a diet plan and goal. Nutrition is more important than anything. Only after you have your diet and a good training program, then I would suggest a typical test starter cycle. (Cypionate, Enanathate or a blend like Sustanon) (1ml injection a week)
Old 07-23-2013, 08:17 AM   #4
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I have a buddy that was on it for 3-4 months, He was jacked after hitting the gym regularly. Definitely works but I have no clue about side effects and such.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:27 AM   #5
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
I have a buddy that was on it for 3-4 months, He was jacked after hitting the gym regularly. Definitely works but I have no clue about side effects and such.
Yea its a definite great mass builder, the side effects are limited to none if taken for a short period. Typical cycle is no more than 30 days at about 5 to 20mg a day. It is hard for the liver to process dianabol and that is what makes it risky if taken for long periods. I'm getting ready to add 10mg/day to my upcoming cycle.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #6
BriansZ is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
BriansZ's Tacoma Gallery
what the OP is asking about isn't dianabol or methandrostenolone. It is a product that is marketed to sound like those names. Most likely it's going to be as effective as if I sold him sugar pills.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:40 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriansZ View Post
what the OP is asking about isn't dianabol or methandrostenolone. It is a product that is marketed to sound like those names. Most likely it's going to be as effective as if I sold him sugar pills.
Correct. That's why I said avoid over the counter crap like phinaflex(OTC testosterone) it's just a waste of money and far less clean than real anabolics.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:55 AM   #8
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriansZ View Post
This. The only legal alternatives that actually work are pro hormones and without proper pct they will shut your body down for a while. If you want gear, find it. Don't waste your money on anything else.