Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Man 2.0: Engineering the Alpha

Old 08-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Man 2.0: Engineering the Alpha

Has anyone read this?

http://www.engineeringthealpha.com/

I picked it up friday before leaving town after having heard bits and pieces of it from Men's Health magazine, and the authors offer a pretty interesting approach to... the things they talk about. I keep reading more and more, saying that makes sense, and finding what they talk about to be things that I've been thinking of recently.

It's definitely different from what most of the stuff that I've read/heard about, although the authors are very transparent about it.

Anyone read it, and have thoughts on it?