Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

My protein bar / cookie recipe

Old 08-31-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
TRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud of
TRD Toy85's Tacoma Gallery
My protein bar / cookie recipe

Wow I just noticed TW has this part of the forum.
awesome,

One thing Id like to contribute is my no-bake protein bar recipe , so easy to make. And as we all know a healthy off the shelf bar just isn't easy to come by.

Making your own is the best !

My and my wife are starting a little health food blog, its pretty empty right now, will be alot more eventually . But if someone is looking to make a nice preworkout or post workout bar check this out .

http://deliciouslylean.blogspot.com/...s-cookies.html
Old 08-31-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Might give these a try post ride tomorrow. They sound tasty.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:48 PM   #3
TRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud of
TRD Toy85's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Might give these a try post ride tomorrow. They sound tasty.

PB is the predominate Flavor, if you like PB you'll like these.

Some might prefer to add more sweeter or jam, But Im already have trouble staying under my sugar macros so I keep it to a min.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:34 AM   #4
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
8.6 grams of fiber...the wife will want to try these..