Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Inversion Table

Old 09-13-2013, 03:20 AM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Inversion Table

Does anyone have any experience with an inversion table or, know of someone who does?
Old 09-13-2013, 05:48 PM   #3
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I have one and use it often. I have lower and upper back issues from work and the table does help. I suggest that you go at it slow at first (how much incline) until you get used to it.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:30 AM   #4
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatman View Post
I have one and use it often. I have lower and upper back issues from work and the table does help. I suggest that you go at it slow at first (how much incline) until you get used to it.
a buddy of mine is gonna loan me his for a week or so to try it out. I have arthritis in the back and nothing seems to help, so hopefully this will.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:19 PM   #5
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
Just go at it slow.. Start off with a little inversion at first and progress into a little more. Also try to relax your back muscles while on it and when you come back up do it slowly. It has done wonders for mine (i have reiter's syndrome).
Old 12-30-2013, 02:02 PM   #6
Smashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmashing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Smashing's Tacoma Gallery
I have one(Teeter Hang Up) that I bought off craigslist for $30. I love this thing. I have all sorts of back, hip and joint pains from working on concrete floors for the last 30years. Regular use helps all of those pains. I can feel myself walking taller and straighter. My advice is to find a used one for a good price and start slow but use often.
Old 12-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #7
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
I have one and love it. It is amazing how the stretch feels, As others have said go easy at first. Read the directions and set it up for your height.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:44 PM   #8
bzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the roughbzzr2 is a jewel in the rough
bzzr2's Tacoma Gallery
warm up your core muscles before getting onto the table also