Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Embargo on OxyElite Pro in HI.

Old 10-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Embargo on OxyElite Pro in HI.

1 death and 30 plus cases of liver damage and other illnesses in HI. I myself took this pills, but quit taken it a couple months before the news broke out about it. HI department of health pretty much force every store that carries it to take it off their shelfs.

Not sure how other state will react to this. What do you guys think?

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...hawaii-shelves
Old 10-13-2013, 07:19 PM   #2
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio View Post
1 death and 30 plus cases of liver damage and other illnesses in HI. I myself took this pills, but quit taken it a couple months before the news broke out about it. HI department of health pretty much force every store that carries it to take it off their shelfs.

Not sure how other state will react to this. What do you guys think?

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2...hawaii-shelves
haha i still have half a bottle left, stopped taking it 3 years ago after some disturbing liver work report. shit is potent.
Old 10-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #3
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

adio's Tacoma Gallery
funny thing though man, I myself never suffered any side effects like some that's being reported. And I stacked the pills with Jack3d before hitting the gym hahaha. but I'm no physician, so I'm not sure if I'm damage internally.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:12 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
The supplement industry to so bunk, I wouldn't be surprised this will happen with 99% of the shit out there. They can put anything they want in there and don't have to label accordingly......"proprietary blends" as vague as can be huh?

Why not just drink a double espresso with some sugar in it.......same effect and all natural!
Old 10-13-2013, 09:21 PM   #5
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio View Post
funny thing though man, I myself never suffered any side effects like some that's being reported. And I stacked the pills with Jack3d before hitting the gym hahaha. but I'm no physician, so I'm not sure if I'm damage internally.
me too i mean some times i will feel the slight pressure on my liver, but never thought anything of it.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:26 PM   #6
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I use to take this stuff I lost nearly 20lbs my liver is still kicking and writing me love letters haha
Old 10-13-2013, 09:37 PM   #7

adio's Tacoma Gallery
^^ same here, knock on wood though haha.

From my point of view USP Labs shouldn't be at fault. Bottle clearly says "WARNING: Physician clearance before use" or "must be used with extreme caution" etc.

Now if they did use deadly chemical as ingredients then that's another story.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #8
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Iv been working out again I'm thinking about buying another bottle lol
Old 10-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #9

adio's Tacoma Gallery
^^ haha

USP Labs came out with this. Not sure if its like OxyElite Pro
Old 10-13-2013, 09:47 PM   #10

May have to give it a try I like to trust my Texan companies haha
Old 10-13-2013, 09:54 PM   #11

adio's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ let me know if it gives you that boost when taking OxyElite Pro for the first time.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:59 PM   #12

Alrighty il see if I can get some soon
Old 10-14-2013, 04:25 AM   #13
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Versa-1 is a pre-workout kind of pill that supposed to boost your focus, definitely not a fat burner or "thermogenic". For what it's worth it did nothing for me, neither did Yok3d. USPlabs has expanded too fast in my opinion with a lot of their newer products not doing much. Pink Magic was the last big release that made waves and they suddenly pulled it off the shelves...

Concur with comments about the supp. industry, in some cases it's like buying street drugs. You never know what you're getting when you ingest a "proprietary blend" but as was also stated it clearly says, "Consult physician before use" as the very first thing.

The current oxyelite pro in the article should be the reformulated without the 1,3 dimethyl that raised a shit storm a few years ago with Jack3d and people dying from it. If you're comparing the original to this you're off the mark a little.
Old 10-14-2013, 12:20 PM   #14

adio's Tacoma Gallery
As a consumer I didn't even know there was an original to the one being sold now. USP Labs got cheapped on us.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:08 PM   #15
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't try the new OEP but the old stuff was a kick in the ass. If you've tried the original Jack3d compared to the new Jack3d micro it's probably pretty similar I.E. not even close, but that's not the issue here.

As far as USPlabs getting cheap, it was a matter of them not being able to sell their product most anywhere in the U.S. because it contained a substance, 1,3 dimethyl, that was being slandered all over the news like ephedra was in the early 2000s. It was a business move to reformulate 2 of their biggest sellers, plain and simple.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:13 PM   #16

adio's Tacoma Gallery
Well damn that sucks. Lucky I quit long time ago.