Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

hopefully getting back into the gym soon

Old 10-23-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully getting back into the gym soon

I worked the midnight shift for a year, i never fully got my sleep adjusted. As i type this it is 2am, i have been off for 2 days and i cant sleep. In a week or so i should be back on a rotating shift (2 weeks of 6 am to 2 pm then 2 weeks of 2 pm to 10 pm). I defiantly want to use this as an opportunity to hit the gym again. Working out while i was on the midnight shift was out of the question for me, i was in a sleep deprived zombie like state most of the time haha.

During my 2 weeks of 6 am to 2 pm what would be a good workout schedule? Same question for the 2 weeks of 2pm to 10 pm.

Right now i dont have any real specific goals, just trying to get pointed in the right direction as far as good times to hit the gym with the schedule i will have.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:45 PM   #2
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
check in the gym/workouts thread.

your workout schedule should revolve around what your end goals are- size? strength? endurance?

two weeks isnt much time to see much gains though
Old 10-24-2013, 05:45 AM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Are you just not able to sleep during the day? I work night shift too but sleep like a baby as I have black out sheets, ear plugs and am dog tired when I get off at 7am. I actually do mini workouts to help keep me awake.....walk the stairs and do sets of push ups and pull ups on whatever i can find. You don't have to go to a gym to workout. That being said your schedules changing so that'll be nice.