Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Help making a workout right after knee surgery!

Old 10-30-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
tensecondchevelle's Tacoma Gallery
Help making a workout right after knee surgery!

I'm having troubles finding much info online about workouts I can do after I get my ACL reconstructed next Friday. The only thing I can find is workouts to strengthen my knee itself.

What I'm looking for is a upper body and ab workout that I can do where I wont need to be standing at all, or at least minimal standing. Preferably one where I wont need to hobble around much to change the weights.

My goal is to gain a bit of muscle, but the main goal is to not gain weight while I'm out of commission over the next few months.

Thank you for any input or links provided!
Old 10-30-2013, 05:08 PM   #2
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
I'd seriously suggest you worry only about your knee right after. Will you be seeing a physical therapist after surgery? Don't be the guy with puny legs and big arms lol

Edit: Kinda worded that wrong, I would continue to work upper/mid body, but my main focus would be the knee.
Old 10-31-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
tensecondchevelle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkofwimbo View Post
I'd seriously suggest you worry only about your knee right after. Will you be seeing a physical therapist after surgery? Don't be the guy with puny legs and big arms lol

Edit: Kinda worded that wrong, I would continue to work upper/mid body, but my main focus would be the knee.
The title of my post was a bit misleading. I don't mean DIRECTLY after surgery, I'm talking more like a 2 weeks after once I'm feeling normal again.