Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Anyone have a vasectomy?

Old 11-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #21
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
All they do is get a chainsaw and cut your balls off its completely painless....
Old 11-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #23
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
jesus... im 19 and this scared the hell out of me reading that long article. Maybe one day.. I feel ok doing the procedure when the time comes..
Old 11-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #24
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
jesus... im 19 and this scared the hell out of me reading that long article. Maybe one day.. I feel ok doing the procedure when the time comes..
try listening to labor stories if you want to be scared
Old 11-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #25
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
I refuse... D=
Old 11-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #26
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
I refuse... D=
Old 11-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #27
Follow me....I'm right behind you..
Steveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really nice

Army: 82nd Airborne Division/ 107th Tac Assult Unit.HOOAH
Name: Steveo
Steveoc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Steveoc
Not a bad procedure. Plenty of ice...rest....and no little kids running around you at nut level....trust me...my lil boy came flying around a corner and nailed my sack....I hit the floor...threw up a few times...back to bed...lol... it in the end....safe sex is everyday....
Old 11-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #28
mdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Chuck
mdcmn7's Tacoma Gallery
Oh god that's funny. I have a two year old and he hits my sack at least once a week. It won't be that week
Old 11-05-2013, 07:40 PM   #29
seedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant future

Name: norman
seedless024's Tacoma Gallery
im 25 no kids and have considered the procedure myself haha

i wouldnt mind being a selfish bastard my whole life... i mean who wouldnt want to spend all my money on truck mods instead of kids lol
Old 11-05-2013, 07:42 PM   #30
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by seedless024 View Post
im 25 no kids and have considered the procedure myself haha

i wouldnt mind being a selfish bastard my whole life... i mean who wouldnt want to spend all my money on truck mods instead of kids lol
Get it done, then your screen name will have two meanings.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #31
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
I had mine done on October 17th. The worst part was the anticipation days before the surgery.

Here is how it went down:
Well it was uncomfortable. 1st the assistant sprayed my balls w cold iodine then taped my weenier to my stomach. Then doc came in and gave my right nut a few shots, sliced into my sack and snipped my swimmers tube, yanked on it and tied it into a knot then coterized and sewed it into a piece of skin. Then the same thing to the left nut. The whole time I felt like I was repeatedly getting kicked in the sack for 20ish minutes. I even coughed a few times. To top it all of when I was done the assistant yanked the tape off that was holding my weenier to my stomach. I left the office feeling fine, Then I blacked out on the way home.
There was no pain other than the shots and at that it was very minimal. The worst pain was the doc holding onto my nut to numb me up. It was just uncomfortable.

I then iced my balls for 15 min every hour for 3 days then returned to work walking slowly for a week.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #32
DCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCGirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
DCGirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The things the docs do to some women during labor scares the living crap out of me.

I am very impressed though about how the guys here have manned up on the procedure.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #33
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
after looking at estimated college costs for kids born today (private school) I am considering one.

jk but no rly.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #34
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
Done four years ago after wife got pregnant accidentally. One week of feeling like I got kicked in the balls. Better than the surgery to tie her tubes. The author of the article on last page must of went to the same dr.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #35
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Debating on getting one after our 2nd comes out, wife says though not to do it because you never know what may happen in the future.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #36
tlh178 is on a distinguished road
Name: terry
tlh178's Tacoma Gallery
my brother had this done and 4 years later his wife gets pregnant. its not 100% fix. i'm close to 60 yrs old and after reading the socal post. i'm glad my wife had a hysterectomy.
Old 11-06-2013, 03:43 AM   #37
mdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Chuck
mdcmn7's Tacoma Gallery
My wife is all for it, and besides kids are expensive and I need money to tacoma parts
Old 11-06-2013, 03:52 AM   #38
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The two labor stories I witnessed personnaly (our 2 sons) fulfilled my lifetime quota.

OP, Had it done 22 years ago ( there's that old man reminder again) after we decided our 2 sons were all we wanted. Even that long ago it wasn't too bad. Best advice I have is this: They'll tell you to go home and take it easy, like sit in the recliner and watch TV easy, for a couple days. Had mine done on a Friday morning figuring I'd lay up until Monday morning. By Saturday afternoon I was bored and felt fine. Decided to go with wife and kids shopping. BIG MISTAKE ... gravity was not my friend, even just walking around the store. Give yourself the couple days of just chilling to recover. I was fine by Mon/Tue.

That's my advice from my experience FWIW.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #39
seedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant future

Name: norman
seedless024's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Get it done, then your screen name will have two meanings.
BWAHAHAHA thats seriously hilarious!
Old 11-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #40
Whitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud of

Name: Whit
Whitster's Tacoma Gallery
Had mine done 50 years ago after two kids, no problemos.
I actually laid up on my elbows and watched them do it.

Had mine done on a Friday and was back to work Monday. Pain is just kind of an ache, like you got kicked in the 'nads.

For first 10 years you could still feel the four knots, then...nothing.