Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Life insurance and THC questions?

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
Shetto24 is on a distinguished road

Shetto24's Tacoma Gallery
Life insurance and THC questions?

Any insurance agents or perhaps anyone whose had a similar situation out there who can answer some questions? First off, I occasionally enjoy a rip or five every now then of some fine herbs. I've recently applied for a higher life insurance premium through work and received a letter that I'll need to schedule a paramedic to come visit for an evaluation screening soon. I'll need to submit blood and urine for screening, which I'm sure will determine a lot of factors as well as screen for illicit drugs, THC and tobacco to name a few. I'm a non smoker so I know I'll pass the nicotine levels, and have never used hard drugs, but likely will not pass a THC level if they screen for it. If they do, will I likely pay a smoking rate premium? But my biggest question is will they submit anything to my work place since it's a company sponsored benefit? Hope anyone can chime in. Thanks.

Closed Thread