Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

One of those days.

Old 01-18-2014, 09:08 PM   #1
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
One of those days.

Ever have a day that was going well and then something happened that made it go down hill? Had a tooth shatter while I was in Afghanistan, Army dentists cleaned it up and rebuilt it saying I could get a crown when I got back. Got back and dentist said it was good and wouldn't need one. Flash forward to today, working on my car and I take a break. Eating a snickers and then, crunch, out comes most of what they filled in. Though it was in 3 pieces. Now I have to wait til Tuesday to go to the VA to get it either fixed or yanked. So no cold or hot stuff for 3 days because that **** hurts like ****.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:21 PM   #2
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
That hella sucks man. If its bad enough you should be able to track down a private office to help you out without waiting.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:43 PM   #3
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
That hella sucks man. If its bad enough you should be able to track down a private office to help you out without waiting.
Silly man you have no idea how the VA works he would have to pay for it out of his pocket and then file for the costs and wait till ohh say 2016 to get paid back. I had my ankle rebuilt in 2012 using my private insurance though notified and provided all paperwork to the VA as it is service connected. I was out of work for 4 months I am still waiting for their decision on payment LOL. Not your fault only if you have dealt with the VA would you know how they are.

Cypher
Old 01-18-2014, 11:46 PM   #4
Augie is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
Ouch....nice lookin rig though. Had I not gotten Blacksand I would have gotten Barcelona Red.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:47 PM   #5
NW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shedNW4RUNNER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NW4RUNNER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherian View Post
Silly man you have no idea how the VA works he would have to pay for it out of his pocket and then file for the costs and wait till ohh say 2016 to get paid back. I had my ankle rebuilt in 2012 using my private insurance though notified and provided all paperwork to the VA as it is service connected. I was out of work for 4 months I am still waiting for their decision on payment LOL. Not your fault only if you have dealt with the VA would you know how they are.

Cypher

Yea I do know how the VA works. But when you are in severe pain, you do what you have to do to get some help.