Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Chiropractors

Old 01-21-2014, 07:19 PM   #21
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is very gentle, not a grab and twist fellow. My wife started 9 yrs ago due to many years of back issues such as 2 degenerating disks. Went from missing about 2 wks of work a year to 3 days in 9 yrs. She doesn't even go unless it acts up.

A few yrs back I had a pinched nerve in my neck and just raising my arm was too painful..6 or so visits with him and good as new.