Circumcision on babies

View Poll Results: Circumcision or not?
Yes 126 79.75%
Not at all 27 17.09%
Later when he is a teenager 5 3.16%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 05:16 PM   #222
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Hell yea brother! Might as well go for the super-deluxe Five Skin!
you trying to compensate by adding more on?

Old 02-04-2014, 05:17 PM   #223
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
you trying to compensate by adding more on?
It's free!!!

Old 02-04-2014, 05:19 PM   #224
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J88logue View Post
Did cry mean no and fart means yes?
They mumbled some bullshit which sounded a lot like yes to me.

Old 02-04-2014, 05:23 PM   #226
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a 3" lift thank you very much
This isnt one of those times where a 3" is better than a 6"

Old 02-04-2014, 05:35 PM   #228
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
This thread reminded me I might need to get circumcised, I have alot back pain from.carrying around at least 20 pounds of extra skin.

Cant wait to this burden off for good.

Old 02-04-2014, 08:47 PM   #230
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
And when you show me your Doctoral Certificate or any sort of cumulative statistical research you've conducted I will certainly give your position fair merit. But along your line of thought tonsils, wisdom teeth, and the appendix are all there for a reason too. Doesn't seem like a big deal to remove them when they become problematic or potentially problematic, all of which I would have done to my child in his best interest.
tonsils and appendix are there for a reason.

http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2011/08/tonsils.html

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2007/10/08/30907.aspx

Old 02-05-2014, 05:22 AM   #231
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
I said "But along your line of thought tonsils, wisdom teeth, and the appendix are all there for a reason too...", then you said "tonsils and appendix are there for a reason". Dafuq? No shit they're there for a reason. Your eyes are connected to your brain for a reason too, can you tell me why or do you need to look that up too?

Old 02-05-2014, 07:12 AM   #233
2013TuRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Bruce
2013TuRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Being born gay is like being born with blue eyes or brown hair or whatever , you don't get to chose your dna
So if it's genetic, how did they reproduce? In evolutionary terms?

Old 02-05-2014, 07:25 AM   #234
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013TuRD View Post
So if it's genetic, how did they reproduce? In evolutionary terms?
For a basic understanding please read below-

http://publications.nigms.nih.gov/th.../chapter1.html

http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/get...and-your-baby/

http://healthland.time.com/2012/12/1...homosexuality/

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...people-are-gay

Old 02-05-2014, 07:29 AM   #235
Smurf it.
Guerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuerrilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: 00
Guerrilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
After reading this thread...my opinion has changed drastically.

I just made an appt for to tomorrow to get my foreskin reattached!

Thanks Affordable Care Act!
Save yourself the hassle/pain and potenial embarrassment from unsuspecting females.

And buy the new cock cloak, act now and I'll throw in a second free of charge. Attaches easily and comfortably. Meanwhile your buddy stays nice and nestled in a silky soft satin material. Further enhancing sensitivity when that "special time" arrives.
But wait act now and recieve a third custom embroidered edition with a sweet message to your girlfriend or wife and scented with a pheromone to drive her wild.

All for the low price of 19.95$ plus s&h.

Old 02-05-2014, 07:43 AM   #236
yota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: E.J.
yota243's Tacoma Gallery
That last article is brilliant. A lesbian most likely gets her attraction to women from her father and visa versa. WOW that must have taken years of reserch to figure out that one. Saying homosexuality Is genetic would be the same as saying crime is genetic, or favorite colors, or tatste in movies or food. I can only logically figure that all of the above and many other "tastes" are aquired.

Old 02-05-2014, 07:50 AM   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by yota243 View Post
That last article is brilliant. A lesbian most likely gets her attraction to women from her father and visa versa. WOW that must have taken years of reserch to figure out that one. Saying homosexuality Is genetic would be the same as saying crime is genetic, or favorite colors, or tatste in movies or food. I can only logically figure that all of the above and many other "tastes" are aquired.
wut? I'm under the impression your comprehension of the linked materials is non-existent.

Closed Thread