View Poll Results: Circumcision or not?
Yes 126 79.75%
Not at all 27 17.09%
Later when he is a teenager 5 3.16%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 10:27 AM   #21
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bra View Post
Some serious studies show it is healthier to be circumcised with:
- less chance to catch viruses
- no more bad smell
Proper hygiene.

Quit throwing your dick in random holes.

Problem solved.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:51 PM   #23
Jesus thinks you suck too
Frkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
Frkypunk's Tacoma Gallery
It's like Wisconsin ....you go in!....you go out!

Old 02-01-2014, 12:54 PM   #24
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
I agree that mutilation is a strong (and inappropriate) word.

I work with a guy at work who always has a ridiculously strong opinion about all topics - even when he changes his mind about which side of the fence he sits on. It's exhausting listening to him.

No right or wrong answer. I'd choose for the snip. I was buddies with a guy who had to get it cut when he was 16. Not cool. Poor guy.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:56 PM   #25
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I was mutilated as a baby...

None the worse for wear, and I'm one rock solid mofo now too. Just FYI.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:57 PM   #26
neverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shedneverstuck is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
No purpose for it besides religious zealotism. The myth that it's sanitary to get cut is utter crap. You think we'd have made it this far in the evolutionary tree if something as simple as getting your winky infected would wipe you out? No.

I have no reason to butcher my son any more than I have to perform a female circumcision on my daughter.

Wholly unnecessary.
We weren't born with underwear and clothing either so maybe the need to keep the outside stuff out is now less important and not worth the risk of keeping the germs in.

We all use soap to shower and toilet paper to wipe our asses. I don't think we do that to insult the evolution of our species...

Old 02-01-2014, 12:59 PM   #27
Jesus thinks you suck too
Frkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
Frkypunk's Tacoma Gallery
I perfer to hand my teenage son a utility knife( with a new blade of course). Then I tell them go out back behind the shed and don't come back till the deed is done.

Old 02-01-2014, 01:05 PM   #28
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
The little flap of skin is pretty much usless right?

Old 02-01-2014, 01:18 PM   #29
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Nope.. My two month old boy is still in one piece.

Old 02-01-2014, 01:26 PM   #30
Kailey Jo will become famous soon enoughKailey Jo will become famous soon enough

Name: Liam
Kailey Jo's Tacoma Gallery
Unnecessary, unless you live in an area with a high level of sexually transmitted HIV.

Further, reduces risk of frostbite on the penis and the foreskin will "take the bullet", becoming frostbitten before the penis. While you may have to have the foreskin removed due to necrosis, the head of your penis will still be fine.

Old 02-01-2014, 01:37 PM   #31
yota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: E.J.
yota243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstuck View Post
We weren't born with underwear and clothing either so maybe the need to keep the outside stuff out is now less important and not worth the risk of keeping the germs in.

We all use soap to shower and toilet paper to wipe our asses. I don't think we do that to insult the evolution of our species...
I still dont wear underwear (other than thermals during hunting season)fwiw, its only purpose is getting in the way. But clippin gets my vote

Old 02-01-2014, 01:40 PM   #32
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Of coarse I will . Elephant trunks FTL

Old 02-01-2014, 01:50 PM   #33
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Proper hygiene.

Quit throwing your dick in random holes.

Problem solved.
But but but....my dick likes random holes......bust out the blind fold and play "guess where am I going next"

But in all seriousness, why is this a thread?

If you're worried about him being insecure later on in life that's you're own fault for not brainwashing him into having the self confidence in himself to shrug off what others say. And yes, raising a child is brainwashing at its finest. Some are better at it than others.

Old 02-01-2014, 01:56 PM   #34
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota243 View Post
I still dont wear underwear (other than thermals during hunting season)fwiw, its only purpose is getting in the way. But clippin gets my vote
I wear it for protection against zippers. Ive had a few close calls when Ive been drinking.

Old 02-01-2014, 01:58 PM   #35
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverstuck View Post

Incorrect. Studies have shown that prehistoric man used hides to keep warm. It's what enabled us to flourish in various environments.

And we only shower and use toliet paper as a curtosy to each other so we don't smell. General hygiene states that we live longer if we're "cleaner" (Within reason. Too clean destroys our good bacteria and you'll actually fare worse.) however general better hygiene assists in living longer. I've never heard of anyone dying sooner from having no foreskin. I have heard of people freezing to death each winter though.

Old 02-01-2014, 01:59 PM   #36
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I honestly have nothing to add to this but am greatly impressed that this conversation is happening here

we've made it guys

the big time.

Old 02-01-2014, 02:00 PM   #37
Yersinia pestis
Glueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGlueman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Glueman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No purpose for it besides religious zealotism. The myth that it's sanitary to get cut is utter crap. You think we'd have made it this far in the evolutionary tree if something as simple as getting your winky infected would wipe you out? No.

I have no reason to butcher my son any more than I have to perform a female circumcision on my daughter.

Wholly unnecessary.
Female circumcision is something completely different. The rest I agree with.

Old 02-01-2014, 02:01 PM   #38
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Incorrect. Studies have shown that prehistoric man used hides to keep warm. It's what enabled us to flourish in various environments.

And we only shower and use toliet paper as a curtosy to each other so we don't smell. General hygiene states that we live longer if we're "cleaner" (Within reason. Too clean destroys our good bacteria and you'll actually fare worse.) however general better hygiene assists in living longer. I've never heard of anyone dying sooner from having no foreskin. I have heard of people freezing to death each winter though.
Do you just keep posting to argue over a personal choice?

Old 02-01-2014, 02:12 PM   #39
Resident Jackass

Maybe you missed the little star of life on the side there. I'm quite adamant when it comes to medical decisions being made that serve no purpose on people who can't make that decision for themselves. It's not a life saving blood transfusion we're talking here.

Old 02-01-2014, 02:13 PM   #40
Lounge Lizard
ShrimpTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
ShrimpTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Clip away and not smell for many a day!

Closed Thread