Circumcision on babies

View Poll Results: Circumcision or not?
Yes 126 79.75%
Not at all 27 17.09%
Later when he is a teenager 5 3.16%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 03:28 PM   #41
yota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyota243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: E.J.
yota243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyodajeff View Post
I wear it for protection against zippers. Ive had a few close calls when Ive been drinking.
Button fly man no more worries

Old 02-01-2014, 03:50 PM   #42
Ham N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHam N Egger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ham N Egger's Tacoma Gallery
Since joining I've seen many topics here on TW. I'm not sure I've seen this one previously.

Anyway, I have no opinion either way. However,

Two toddlers named Johny and Bobby were in the hospital, waiting to be wheeled into the operating room. Johny calls over and asks, “what procedure are you here for?” Bobby says, “I’m here to get tubes put in my ears, and I’m a little scared!” Johny says, “no big deal i did that last year, when you wake up you are a little disoriented, you get alot of attention, a few gifts and you are all better the next day. And what are you here for?” Bobby replies, “A circumcision.” Johny turns to him and says, ” oh my, I had that done when I was born and couldn’t walk for a year!

Old 02-01-2014, 03:55 PM   #43
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
I think when I got circumcised they cut off too much

Old 02-01-2014, 06:26 PM   #44
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
But but but....my dick likes random holes......bust out the blind fold and play "guess where am I going next"

But in all seriousness, why is this a thread?

If you're worried about him being insecure later on in life that's you're own fault for not brainwashing him into having the self confidence in himself to shrug off what others say. And yes, raising a child is brainwashing at its finest. Some are better at it than others.
"Let's play who's in my mouth" kinda stuff?

Old 02-01-2014, 06:40 PM   #45
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't realize TW had such a large following of men versed in the ways of foreskin smell.

Old 02-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #47
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
So 10 voted for keeping it cheesy

Old 02-01-2014, 06:46 PM   #48
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
So... did I read that not being snipped can keep you from getting frostbite?
Yeah, somebody said that... Haha

I think it was in response to somebody explaining the purpose of foreskin for when we didn't wear clothing.

Old 02-01-2014, 06:50 PM   #49
zbaldo has a spectacular aura aboutzbaldo has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ozzy
zbaldo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailey Jo View Post
Unnecessary, unless you live in an area with a high level of sexually transmitted HIV.

Further, reduces risk of frostbite on the penis and the foreskin will "take the bullet", becoming frostbitten before the penis. While you may have to have the foreskin removed due to necrosis, the head of your penis will still be fine.
What are you having sex with dry ice? Most random post

Old 02-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #51
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
From Elaine on a Seinfeld episode:

"Off with thier heads!"

I agree.

Old 02-01-2014, 06:54 PM   #52
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
All I know is my dad's a pediatrician that does on-call stuff with the hospital and does circumcisions

when I was 8 I wanted to know what that was, and went with him to watch one

Such a bad idea

Old 02-01-2014, 06:54 PM   #53
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm

Google never fails

Old 02-01-2014, 06:58 PM   #54
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
All I know is my dad's a pediatrician that does on-call stuff with the hospital and does circumcisions

when I was 8 I wanted to know what that was, and went with him to watch one

Such a bad idea

Old 02-01-2014, 07:01 PM   #55
Jesus thinks you suck too
Frkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
Frkypunk's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-01-2014, 07:06 PM   #56
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 02-01-2014, 07:08 PM   #57
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Can you even dock bro.

Old 02-01-2014, 07:09 PM   #58
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
I bet more circumcised men wish they weren't then uncircumcised that wish they were.

I wish I hadn't been.

Old 02-01-2014, 07:10 PM   #59
I bring the feel goods

Old 02-01-2014, 07:11 PM   #60
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
I bet more circumcised men wish they weren't then uncircumcised that wish they were.

I wish I hadn't been.
Doubt it

Closed Thread