Not at all 27 17.09%
Later when he is a teenager 5 3.16%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 09:14 AM   #1
bra is on a distinguished road

bra's Tacoma Gallery
Circumcision on babies

I know it was common to circumcise newborn baby in USA but it seems to change nowadays, so will you circumcise your new born baby boy?

Old 02-01-2014, 09:32 AM   #2
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
wtf

Old 02-01-2014, 09:33 AM   #3
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
No purpose for it besides religious zealotism. The myth that it's sanitary to get cut is utter crap. You think we'd have made it this far in the evolutionary tree if something as simple as getting your winky infected would wipe you out? No.

I have no reason to butcher my son any more than I have to perform a female circumcision on my daughter.

Wholly unnecessary.

Old 02-01-2014, 09:34 AM   #4
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
That's kinda personal.

Old 02-01-2014, 09:35 AM   #5
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
1. Lol that this is on TW
2. No

Old 02-01-2014, 09:36 AM   #6
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
No one has the right to mutilate someone else. If the boy wants it done at a later date it's his decision.

Old 02-01-2014, 09:46 AM   #8
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Taco View Post
No one has the right to mutilate someone else. If the boy wants it done at a later date it's his decision.
^This.

Old 02-01-2014, 09:49 AM   #9
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't call a surgery done by a doctor at a legitimate hospital mutilation, but everyone has their own opinion as to why or why not to do it.

Old 02-01-2014, 09:51 AM   #10
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Taco View Post
agree.
I did not have my son circumcised. I don't see any reason for it.
"If it aint broke, don't fix it"

Old 02-01-2014, 09:54 AM   #11
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
As a parent, it's your job to make decisions for your kid - i definitely wouldn't go so far as to call it 'mutilation'...

anyway.. By choosing NOT to do it, you're still making a decision for your kid. One that will probably lead to awkward convo's with his GF/Wife and maybe insecurity for him because he's going to be 'different', which we all know can be tough on a teenager.

I don't know if many teenagers would voluntairly have their skin chopped off.

I think by not doing it, you're putting him in an awkward situation in the future.

These are all my opinions - none of it is right or wrong.

Old 02-01-2014, 09:57 AM   #12
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod4928 View Post
As a parent, it's your job to make decisions for your kid - i definitely wouldn't go so far as to call it 'mutilation'...

anyway.. By choosing NOT to do it, you're still making a decision for your kid. One that will probably lead to awkward convo's with his GF/Wife and maybe insecurity for him because he's going to be 'different', which we all know can be tough on a teenager.

I don't know if many teenagers would voluntairly have their skin chopped off.

I think by not doing it, you're putting him in an awkward situation in the future.

These are all my opinions - none of it is right or wrong.
Good way to put it. Who knows, by the time any males nowadays become teenagers non-circumcision may become the norm. I know it is becoming more popular to not do it now. Could go either way for the awkward situation. Just depends on how that other person was brought up.

Old 02-01-2014, 09:59 AM   #13
Resident Jackass

There's a difference between actively choosing to have unnecessary surgery performed on your newborn child and leaving them untouched how the came out of the womb. The latter while it may still be a decision, is more a decision of omission.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:02 AM   #14
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
he'll loose an inch or so

Old 02-01-2014, 10:05 AM   #16
bra is on a distinguished road

bra's Tacoma Gallery
Some serious studies show it is healthier to be circumcised with:
- less chance to catch viruses
- no more bad smell

Old 02-01-2014, 10:09 AM   #17
rpm is on a distinguished road
rpm's Tacoma Gallery
Sad to hear some people feel they were mutilated. I was happy to grow up knowing I was the same as the other men around me, and would want the same for my son.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:11 AM   #18
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpm View Post
Sad to hear some people feel they were mutilated. I was happy to grow up knowing I was the same as the other men around me, and would want the same for my son.
solid 2nd post on TW..
about circumcision.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:11 AM   #19
Do or Do not there is no try.
Toyoda Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Toyoda Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sensation not as good. For when he is older of course.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:12 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyoda Tacoma View Post
Sensation not as good
So you'll last longer? Sounds like a win in my book!

Closed Thread