Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Powerlifting Chat

Old 04-29-2014, 10:17 PM   #41
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, solid training. You would get your money worth if you were a committed athlete.
Old 04-30-2014, 02:49 PM   #42
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
My leg cramped going up the stairs today. Damn lunges...

I really need to drink more water.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:13 PM   #43
http://youtu.be/UhF4Kpg6soc
Old 05-01-2014, 10:10 PM   #44
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
impressive, for a buncha felons lol
Old 05-01-2014, 10:56 PM   #45
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
how do they get enough calories to get so big? I thought food in prison was pretty bare minimum
Old 05-01-2014, 10:59 PM   #46
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
how do they get enough calories to get so big? I thought food in prison was pretty bare minimum
Lots of protein?

:bad prison joke:
Old 05-01-2014, 11:05 PM   #47
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Lots of protein?

:duck:
Old 05-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #48
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Lots of protein?

:bad prison joke:
took me a min to get it, u nasty bro
Old 05-02-2014, 11:45 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
My leg cramped going up the stairs today. Damn lunges...

I really need to drink more water.
citrulline malate and bananas ftw
Old 05-02-2014, 11:48 AM   #50
Banned
Powder Hound is on a distinguished road
Powder Hound's Tacoma Gallery
I like to lift things up and then once they are up I put them back down, ya know!
Old 05-02-2014, 10:35 PM   #51

this is gonna be the death of me thumbs
Old 05-02-2014, 10:36 PM   #52
You get used to it. It was hard as hell learning to release the hook grip mid clean or snatch.
Old 05-03-2014, 03:31 PM   #54
I never heard of hands being to small. I know females that do it...
Old 06-04-2014, 09:59 AM   #55

Being doing the rep increase lately, and its kicking my fat ass, squatting 5 reps of your 90% for 5 sets is not fun.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:53 AM   #56
For fun I have been starting at a low weight and making sure I am target the correct muscles. Getting a nice burn/pump and then drastically increasing the weight and working towards a 3RM.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:30 PM   #57

im tempted to buy some smelling salt and try it out just for shitzngigglez
Old 06-18-2014, 11:30 AM   #58
EngRWW33 is on a distinguished road
EngRWW33's Tacoma Gallery
Just noticed this thread and thought I'd check in.

Entered my first powerlifting competition (RAW) this past April and beat my goal of 1100+ lbs total.

450 dl
415 squat
250 bench (obvious my weakness)...

Up until this time I was just going to the gym 3-4 times a week and picking up heavy shit... but this was a lot of fun and I will start training for another very soon. Had to take a few month off of heavy training because of my work/travel schedule. Will get back at it in September.

Today's workout consisted of squats working up to heavy set of 365x5 (5x5 style programming) plus some supporting movements (lunges, GHR, ab work).
Old 10-08-2014, 09:37 PM   #59

Yes! time for this thread to shine!!!!!
Old 10-08-2014, 09:38 PM   #60
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Did you cocksuckers get the other thread completely deleted?!?!?!