Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Wife is in Labor

Old 05-13-2014, 10:19 AM   #21
5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed5280Transplant is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
5280Transplant's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, man! I am about to do the car seat mod myself come October.
Old 05-13-2014, 10:19 AM   #22
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations! Welcome to your new life with baby!
Old 05-13-2014, 10:25 AM   #23
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery

Congrats on the new little one and the wife doing so well.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:09 PM   #24
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
Funny, I'm watching him get the hearing test now, but it is by hospital staff. I'll make sure to check on any extra cost.

Thank you all for the kind words. It has been a truly amazing 9 months and 24 hours
as long as its not being done by a private company.
you should be fine. enjoy the new baby buddy.

glad to hear there were no complications.
Old 05-13-2014, 01:14 PM   #25
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, man!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280Transplant View Post
^ha!
Old 05-13-2014, 01:20 PM   #26
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats bro!
Old 05-13-2014, 01:22 PM   #27
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280Transplant View Post
I was surprised how much room the rear-facing infant seat took up in the back of a double cab. I didn't think size would be an issue, but the passenger seat has to be forward a good 4-6 inches to fit. I know they make smaller models, might want to test fit. Luckily my wife fits fine
Old 05-13-2014, 02:06 PM   #28
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
I was surprised how much room the rear-facing infant seat took up in the back of a double cab. I didn't think size would be an issue, but the passenger seat has to be forward a good 4-6 inches to fit. I know they make smaller models, might want to test fit. Luckily my wife fits fine
this is why now that I am having my second child I had to sadly
trade in my Tacoma for a camry to have more room for the family.

hopefully soon ill be able to get myself a 1st gen to have fun with
Old 05-14-2014, 03:50 PM   #29
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Ok guys, update. We were close to being discharged, started packing up our stuff. Then some blood work came back. His bilirubin levels had doubled, and he now has moderate to high jaundice. I guess its not all that uncommon, but my wife and I are concerned. We were so excited to go home, then we couldnt. If this light treatment doesn't bring the levels down, it's off to NICU. Send some good thoughts, vibes, and prayers when you can. Thanks.

404848/cat/500][/url]
Old 05-14-2014, 03:52 PM   #30
vrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud of

Name: Brandon
vrod671's Tacoma Gallery
hope everything goes well with baby!