Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Wife is in Labor

Old 05-12-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Wife is in Labor

Hey TW! I'm sitting here in the hospital passing time watching my wife about to give birth. Her water broke this morning, contractions set in hard afterward. She got an epidural about 2 hrs ago, and things are progressing nicely. Doc is checking her again soon. I am brimming with excitement! Can't wait to see my baby boy Huston! Crossing my fingers for a healthy wife and baby!
Old 05-12-2014, 04:16 PM   #2
tensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud oftensecondchevelle has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
tensecondchevelle's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!!!!
Old 05-12-2014, 04:16 PM   #3
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
good luck man!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
Old 05-12-2014, 04:19 PM   #5
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
congratulations !!!!! I'll be in this same boat in about 4 or 5 weeks with #2
Old 05-12-2014, 04:25 PM   #6
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, ill keep y'all posted as I can. Right now we're just waiting to hear from doc how dilated she is. It's our first baby.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:29 PM   #7
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks DAD!!!!
LOL
Don't forget the PICS.
CONGRATS!!!
Old 05-12-2014, 04:34 PM   #8
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pics or GTFO!

Just kiddin man congrats dad!
Old 05-12-2014, 04:34 PM   #9
02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future02Duck has a brilliant future

02Duck's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations, it's an amazing moment. The first time you see your baby boy will be indescribable.

Just had my first about two months ago. I now understand what everybody meant about the moment you first see your baby. No real way to describe it.

Congratulations again and good luck!!
Old 05-13-2014, 05:02 AM   #10
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

once you have a child-your life has changed forever.
ANd thats a GOOD THING--teaches you a lot about life and responsibility.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:03 AM   #11

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
It was a long night, but he made it. I'm so proud of my wife, she had 4 hours of push time with a huge effort at the end to avoid being transferred to c section. Huston came out a whopping 9 lbs 1 oz with the hands and feet of a water polo player!

404651/cat/500][/url]
Old 05-13-2014, 08:10 AM   #12
LowerBost has a spectacular aura aboutLowerBost has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
LowerBost's Tacoma Gallery
Congratz!!!
Old 05-13-2014, 08:11 AM   #13
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
good job and congrats again....
Old 05-13-2014, 08:17 AM   #14

NICE congrats!!!!
Old 05-13-2014, 08:27 AM   #15
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats to you, your wife, and your whole family!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:47 AM   #17
Mudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudfinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Lefty
Mudfinger's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:48 AM   #18
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats to you and your family !!
Old 05-13-2014, 09:51 AM   #19
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
congratz buddy. stay away from a private company that wants to
do hearing tests on the new born.

they came to us during my wifes pregnancy right after the baby was born.
they don't mention the costs but its like 2 grand per ear. and they will fail
the test anyway and want you to re take the test.

just giving my advice from my experience. DONT DO IT!!

congrats on the new bundle of joy
Old 05-13-2014, 10:17 AM   #20

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
congratz buddy. stay away from a private company that wants to
do hearing tests on the new born.

they came to us during my wifes pregnancy right after the baby was born.
they don't mention the costs but its like 2 grand per ear. and they will fail
the test anyway and want you to re take the test.

just giving my advice from my experience. DONT DO IT!!

congrats on the new bundle of joy
Funny, I'm watching him get the hearing test now, but it is by hospital staff. I'll make sure to check on any extra cost.

Thank you all for the kind words. It has been a truly amazing 9 months and 24 hours