Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

smoking after a decade

Old 06-11-2014, 03:46 PM   #101
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
If it's all downhill from here why not just off yourself and get it over with now?
Dibs on the tacoma

It's only downhill if you say it's down hill.

A healthy life style can slow down, stop, and some reverse some of the effects of aging.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:47 PM   #102
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
If it's all downhill from here why not just off yourself and get it over with now?
read post #71
Old 06-11-2014, 03:58 PM   #103
TXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of lightTXPRO4X4 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure it has been said in here somewhere.
Don't smoke tobacco.doesn't taste good. Does nothing for you.
Smoke marijuana. Tastes good as long as not shwag. Does stuff for stress and does something for you.
If it's not an option than don't smoke.!
I smoked for 15+yrs. Quiting tobacco was one of the best choices I have made in a long time.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:03 PM   #104
cuz my life is dope and I do dope shit
TurdTaco13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
TurdTaco13's Tacoma Gallery
OP's sig drives me fuckin' bananas.

Anyone else?
Old 06-11-2014, 04:16 PM   #105
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin71 View Post
nothing like a hot cup of coffee and a smoke at sunrise everything works out the rest of the day.
Depends on what you smokin
Old 06-11-2014, 04:33 PM   #106
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
i love the responses.

if i had said, "i haven't had a pizza/cheeseburger in 10 years, what restaurant should i go to for a good pizza/burger?" you guys would be giving suggestions and promoting places left and right, even though heart disease is the number one cause of death in the US.
and i bet no one would be like "WTF! OMG, you are a fucktard for wanting to eat pizza/burgers! SMH"
5 guys is overrated
Old 06-11-2014, 04:37 PM   #107
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearViewMirror View Post
I really don't give a shit if you smoke or not. If you want cancer that bad go for it. You're trolling anyway.

What gets me and I personally think is a larger epidemic is obesity. It pisses me off to no end seeing some 300lb fat fuck riding around in the electric shopping cart at Wal Mart because they are to goddamn lazy to actually walk. Then they have a handicap sticker on their car so they can park right up front because I'll be goddamn if I'm gonna walk the extra 20ft to my car

The state I live in has a 34.5% obesity rate. One fucking third of the population is fucking fat. The vast majority of that could be avoided.

Old 06-11-2014, 05:03 PM   #108
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RearViewMirror View Post
I really don't give a shit if you smoke or not. If you want cancer that bad go for it. You're trolling anyway.

What gets me and I personally think is a larger epidemic is obesity. It pisses me off to no end seeing some 300lb fat fuck riding around in the electric shopping cart at Wal Mart because they are to goddamn lazy to actually walk. Then they have a handicap sticker on their car so they can park right up front because I'll be goddamn if I'm gonna walk the extra 20ft to my car

The state I live in has a 34.5% obesity rate. One fucking third of the population is fucking fat. The vast majority of that could be avoided.
If they wait it out, someone will discover a pill to make people shed their extra weight. And when that happens it will probably be taken off the market within 30 days because of people O/D-ing on it.

What pisses me off the most is when I am biking on the narrow back roads and some person (who literally looks like a pig in a bucket) is tailgating me, blaring the horn, throwing stuff at me (has happened more than a few times), because they want to go faster. The whole time I am thinking, " I can probably walk faster than you can bike."

But if obese people who smoke would stop smoking and put that money into a gym membership/gym trainer/seeing a nutritionist/etc, they would probably save money and be SO much healthier.

Same goes for the economically disadvantaged smokers who drive shitty cars. they would just quit, they would be able to have a slightly better quality of life.

But there is the other side of the coin where in America people not only make fun of fat people but they also make fun of fat people who are trying to become healthier.

When I would ride in the morning I would also pass this pretty big lady who would be running. I started giving her high-fives as we passed and about 4 months later she was about 40lbs down and not introduced her self (we didnt talk ) but thanked me for the motivation.

Now if people can find some moti-fucking-vation to lead an active life style we could lower the medical related debt by SOOOOOO MUCH. But again this is america, land of reactive health care
Old 06-11-2014, 05:04 PM   #109
Internet Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
4WD has REALLY let himself go.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:34 PM   #110
High School Kid
godsend is on a distinguished road

godsend's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
i'm too much of a pussy to do that, but good suggestion, nonetheless
You are also too much of a pussy to stay away from cigarettes and care about how your actions affect others. Shame.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:37 PM   #111
Internet Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsend View Post
You are also too much of a pussy to stay away from cigarettes and care about how your actions affect others. Shame.
Did god tell you to say that?
Old 06-29-2014, 05:38 PM   #112
Internet Winner

Also happy 16th post on tw
Old 06-29-2014, 05:39 PM   #113
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Maybe common sense did? But I guess he'd be forced to change his name.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:39 PM   #114
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
never mind the cigs, OP sounds depressed as fuck.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:43 PM   #115
High School Kid
godsend is on a distinguished road

godsend's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, Buddha told me to post this whilst I was achieving nirvana

Quote:
Also happy 16th post on tw
Thanks! I love it so far
Old 06-29-2014, 05:45 PM   #116
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
So the OP want's to smoke , who cares , I thought this was America , not communist Germany , mind your own business
Old 06-29-2014, 06:43 PM   #117
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXPRO4X4 View Post
I'm sure it has been said in here somewhere.
Don't smoke tobacco.doesn't taste good. Does nothing for you.
Smoke marijuana. Tastes good as long as not shwag. Does stuff for stress and does something for you.
If it's not an option than don't smoke.!
I smoked for 15+yrs. Quiting tobacco was one of the best choices I have made in a long time.
Dis
Old 06-29-2014, 06:46 PM   #118
Internet Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
So the OP want's to smoke , who cares , I thought this was America , not communist Germany , mind your own business
I think america should build more smoke stacks near the Canadian boarder. As long as the mother nature blows the smoke away from Murcia its not our problem
Old 06-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #119
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think america should build more smoke stacks near the Canadian boarder. As long as the mother nature blows the smoke away from Murcia its not our problem
Don't mean to burst your bubble but I think the jet streams from Canada travel southbound towards the states
Old 06-29-2014, 06:49 PM   #120
Internet Winner

I'm reblowing that shit cause there are some northbound winds if you go high enough up