Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

smoking after a decade

Old 06-09-2014, 09:05 PM   #1
Don't cremate me. I want to come back as a zombie.
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
smoking after a decade

i haven't really smoked cigs in about a decade....but i think its time to start smoking again.

i used to smoke marlboro/camel lights and probably need to start with something light and tasty....what do you guys suggest?
Old 06-09-2014, 09:07 PM   #2
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-09-2014, 09:07 PM   #3
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
meh. i'm 33 and have a kid....it's all downhill from here....so, why not?
Old 06-09-2014, 09:08 PM   #5

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glueman View Post
Choose your poison.....
done.
alcohol and cigs.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:16 PM   #6
pasotaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
pasotaco's Tacoma Gallery
American Spirits are the only way to go, if you actually want to smoke tobacco. If you want to smoke chemical and gun powder through a fiberglass filter smoke camels or malboro...
Old 06-09-2014, 09:18 PM   #7
pasotaco is on a distinguished road
pasotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Blue is full flavor and my favorite, yellow if you want lights, they aren't allowed to say full flavor, medium or light anymore...
Old 06-09-2014, 09:21 PM   #8
Do you even travel bro?
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Man reading this is making my lungs hurt. Guess you're a little past your prime to be on that
Old 06-09-2014, 10:41 PM   #9
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
i haven't really smoked cigs in about a decade....but i think its time to start smoking again.

i used to smoke marlboro/camel lights and probably need to start with something light and tasty....what do you guys suggest?
dude! im disappointed. i hope this is a troll.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:46 PM   #10
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
So many other poison to choose too with way more fun. as far as health wise you better off doing heroin than smoking cigs, not that i would want you to, but just saying.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:52 PM   #11
wth is a junior member?
Vigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Vigo's Tacoma Gallery
I'd take the money and invest in a college fund for your kid. Smoking is too damn expensive. Or smoke the occasional cigar instead of cigarettes everyday.
And I would think you'd want to be healthy and alive for your kid, but who's to judge..

Edit, maybe I should at least contribute pertinent information to this thread.

Parliament lights, Mild Sevens, Winston lights.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:10 AM   #12

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys
Old 06-10-2014, 08:22 AM   #13
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I'd suggest you stay off the wagon, your family will still need you around later
Old 06-10-2014, 08:27 AM   #14
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
I'd take the money and invest in a college fund for your kid. Smoking is too damn expensive. Or smoke the occasional cigar instead of cigarettes everyday.
And I would think you'd want to be healthy and alive for your kid, but who's to judge..

Edit, maybe I should at least contribute pertinent information to this thread.

Parliament lights, Mild Sevens, Winston lights.
FTMFW! That is the most intelligent choice in the thread right there.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:31 AM   #15
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
meh. i'm 33 and have a kid....it's all downhill from here....so, why not?
Most retarded thing I have ever heard. Thanks for driving up healthcare costs, and make sure to buy your kid a comfy chair to sit by your premature deathbed.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:35 AM   #16
Winker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shedWinker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Winker's Tacoma Gallery
If you want to keep it discreet indulge in a pinch instead. Nobody has to know and you'll brush your teeth more often. I don't recommend doing this because I am the surgeon general.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:58 AM   #17
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah pretty dumb thread and even a dumber idea.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:04 AM   #18
PeachEater81 is just really nicePeachEater81 is just really nicePeachEater81 is just really nicePeachEater81 is just really nice
PeachEater81's Tacoma Gallery
You should read up on Polonium 210 uptake from cigarettes. The tobacco plant has an affinity for Po 210....Po210 is what the KGB use to kill people and it is in cigs....
Old 06-10-2014, 09:06 AM   #19

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Most retarded thing I have ever heard. Thanks for driving up healthcare costs, and make sure to buy your kid a comfy chair to sit by your premature deathbed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat View Post
Yeah pretty dumb thread and even a dumber idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachEater81 View Post
You should read up on Polonium 210 uptake from cigarettes. The tobacco plant has an affinity for Po 210....Po210 is what the KGB use to kill people and it is in cigs....
good to know
Old 06-10-2014, 09:11 AM   #20
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Camel non-filters for the win!!!