Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

The Official Distance Runners Thread

Old 02-26-2015, 09:07 AM   #1
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
The Official Distance Runners Thread

I haven't really seen a thread designated to those who distance run. You don't have to be a half-marathon or full marathon runner. I, personally, just got into running a coupe years ago. Took a hiatus for quite a bit of last year due to getting married, buying a house, moving 2 houses into one, and inheriting a family of 3 kids along with the marriage. I've started running again, currently doing about 3-4 miles a day x 3-4 times a week. I'd like to work my way up to a 10k by spring/summer. I originally started running to lose weight, and I realized how much I loved it, how much it relieved stress, and how rewarding it was.

So if you share the same love for running as I do, lets share stories, results, and give tips to anyone who is interested. Would like to see how many of TW users are dedicated runners