Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Wow What a terrible way to die

Old 06-05-2009, 09:58 AM   #21
Kenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenobe is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: MSgt (Retired)
Name: Ken
Kenobe's Tacoma Gallery
If he was that fit, was he on 'roids? That causes problems that can kill ya young.

Sad either way
Old 06-05-2009, 09:59 AM   #22
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
note to self: don't force so hard.

RIP and best wishes to the family.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:00 AM   #23
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenobe View Post
If he was that fit, was he on 'roids? That causes problems that can kill ya young.

Sad either way
Nope he was clean.... He didnt like to do that stuff
Old 06-05-2009, 10:02 AM   #24
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
note to self: don't force so hard.

RIP and best wishes to the family.
I will send them.

How are you going to break it to your daughter, How your dad died??

Its raining here again. The Moores Mill road bridge was flooded yesterday
Old 06-05-2009, 10:34 AM   #25
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
The lesson here is don't force it!

Surely he had a pre-disposition to something. I hope he had life insurance, too. Money can never replace a loved one, but losing a husbad/father, then losing the house is even worse.

Thoughts and prayers to the family.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:41 AM   #26
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
The lesson here is don't force it!

Surely he had a pre-disposition to something. I hope he had life insurance, too. Money can never replace a loved one, but losing a husbad/father, then losing the house is even worse.

Thoughts and prayers to the family.
Me too. Very true...... and they have been sent
Old 06-05-2009, 10:49 AM   #27
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
dang. no history of any issues at all & then this happens the way it did?! that makes me think twice about strainin anymore. means i gotta start gettin more fiber in my diet perhaps.

sad to hear anyone young passin so suddenly from an odd death