Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Wow What a terrible way to die

Old 06-02-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Wow What a terrible way to die

I just got news from my sister....... Her boyfriends best friend died today. 30 Years Old. Had a Wife and a 8 year old girl.

His wife came into the bathroom after he was in there for 45 min and she found him on the Oval Office slumped over.

He died from straining too hard and popped a blood vessal in his head. died instantly.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:08 PM   #3
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ive seen that happen before, sucks either way.

Isnt that how Elvis died?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Isnt that how Elvis died?
I think so
Old 06-02-2009, 08:10 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
nope this way

http://memphis.about.com/od/elvis/f/elvisdeath.htm
Old 06-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #6
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear that.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:13 PM   #7
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
just out of curosity, why did she check on him while he was taking a dump? Lots of people I know take long dumps.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:13 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySteve View Post
Sorry to hear that.
I feel sorry for the Wife and child. I think they were married for 7 years
Old 06-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
that is fucking sad and insane!!! WOW!!!

RIP
Old 06-02-2009, 08:39 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
that is fucking sad and insane!!! WOW!!!

RIP
i know it is. I didnt know him personally but my sister did.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #11
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Man, send my best wishes to them!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:08 PM   #12
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
damn, so sad....
Old 06-02-2009, 09:11 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Man, send my best wishes to them!
Will do
Old 06-02-2009, 10:08 PM   #14
kraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kraaazymike's Tacoma Gallery
My condolences to the family. Sounds like an annurism. At least these are extremely quick and painless. At 30 he probably had a predisposition. Good thing the daughter didn't find him first....
Old 06-04-2009, 05:03 PM   #16
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Way too young to die.... Prayers for the family
Old 06-05-2009, 04:23 AM   #17
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
When I worked on the police department out here and was really new to dead bodies, the coroner told me that some people feel the urge to do #2 when they are having a heart attack, this was at a scene with an elderly man who was deceased in the bathroom with his drawers down.

So many a heart attack or an aneurysm, which a predisposition to the condition.

So sorry to hear this .
Old 06-05-2009, 08:34 AM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySandChick View Post
When I worked on the police department out here and was really new to dead bodies, the coroner told me that some people feel the urge to do #2 when they are having a heart attack, this was at a scene with an elderly man who was deceased in the bathroom with his drawers down.

So many a heart attack or an aneurysm, which a predisposition to the condition.

So sorry to hear this .

From what I heard from my sister.... He was just going to the bathroom..... He had no history of having dieases or anything.

He worked out at the gym all the time (so you could believe he was VERY fit).

Old 06-05-2009, 08:38 AM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
Damn I am sorry.

I am gonna be a little more careful on the john.
I think we all are going to be.....