LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Braces off

View Poll Results: Have you ever had braces??
Yes 58 61.70%
No 27 28.72%
Yes, Smoked with them and they left spots 1 1.06%
Yes, Smoked with them and they did not leave spots 3 3.19%
Yes, dipped with them and they left spots 0 0%
Yes, dipped with them and they did not leave spots 5 5.32%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2009, 06:59 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
It's called root resorption and it can occur when wearing braces. The roots of some of the teeth can shrink and lead to the loss of the tooth. The longer you wear braces, the greater the root resorption.

If that ever happens I will rip my orthodontist head off and shit down his neck...lol j/k but I will yell a lot!
Old 06-09-2009, 07:11 AM   #43
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They are coming off in just a few hours!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #44
Carolina Alliance

They are off, pics soon! Once the GF loads them! They will be of me and her...so yall will get to see how amazingly beautiful she is!
Old 06-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #45
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #46
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
I had them for like 2 to 2 and a half years somethin like that, i dont dip or smoke or anything but i drink a lot of sweet tea, but they came out fine. They are well worth havin you'll be really happy with how your mouth turns out im sure
Old 03-12-2010, 02:58 PM   #47
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I had my braces for 4 years. My teeth aren't white but their not yellow. I didn't take care of them for the first 2 years but after that I brush at least once a day. Just be sure to wear your retainer. I have the permanent retainer on the bottom and a plastic clear one on top. Ask if you can get the permanent on upper and lower teeth it's much easier.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #48
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy, had it set up he got free whitnings like 2x a month for like 3 months or somethign
Old 04-15-2010, 05:09 AM   #49
nomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to beholdnomad_archer is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trevor
nomad_archer's Tacoma Gallery
I am currently doing braces but mine I did the invisalign braces (the plastic trays) so I could eat and drink what I wanted all I had to do is take the braces out.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:52 AM   #51
whitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitebread is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
whitebread's Tacoma Gallery
I had braces on for 4 years like you. No tobacco smoking but I did smoke a lot of other things and drink tons of coffee. It should be noted I do take very good care of my teeth...like brushing after I eat anything, flossing daily, etc.

I did have some areas where you could see a change in color...not noticeable unless you used bright light and really got in there and examined them. After a few months or so it all blended in.

Good luck!
Old 07-20-2010, 07:42 PM   #52
Astar312 is on a distinguished road
Name: Amanda
Astar312's Tacoma Gallery
I had braces for 2 1/2 years which wasn't so bad..but I was the lucky one to need 9 rubber bands at once for the last few months before they came off.