Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

BUmp on my p3n!s.. Pic..

Old 06-02-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation BUmp on my p3n!s.. Pic..

Gah.. what are you doing looking at this.. even the girls.. why would you want to see a bump on my p3n!s..
Old 06-02-2009, 11:33 PM   #3
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Was this you or burgman that was talking about bumps down there...???
Old 06-02-2009, 11:33 PM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
fuck.....
Old 06-02-2009, 11:34 PM   #5
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I wasnt me.. I finally got aroudn to posting this.. because i told them i would when they talked about making this forum
Old 06-02-2009, 11:36 PM   #6
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gotcha...I think burgman should've made it...
Old 06-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #7
Sticks For Troops

that picture doesnt work.. atleast not on my Gov. computer
Old 06-02-2009, 11:38 PM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
if i make one itll be in the underground and there will be a pic, still want me to make one?
Old 06-02-2009, 11:38 PM   #9

FAIL! Oh well, it's Dr. Nick!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:39 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
if i make one itll be in the underground and there will be a pic, still want me to make one?
NEVER TAINT THE UNDERGROUND WITH MAN JUNK!!! That is the ultimate fail. So not really.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:45 PM   #11
Sticks For Troops

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sit...tml#post598101

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Health section is cool.. ill start it off.. I have this rash, and seems to be spreading and it burns when i pee what do you guys think.. here I snapped a picture..
Old 06-03-2009, 01:40 AM   #12
Sticks For Troops

Wow 50 views.. either Chris and Copper keep checking to see if i will actually post a pic or.. there are a bunch of Homo-sexuals on Tacoma world
Old 06-03-2009, 01:45 AM   #13
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
im just trying to see if it is like the one on mine...find a cure for it
Old 06-03-2009, 01:46 AM   #14
Sticks For Troops

It probobly is I got it from your girlfriend... lol jk
Old 06-03-2009, 01:52 AM   #15
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
that bitch i knew it