Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Hurting muscle

Old 06-04-2009, 01:03 AM   #21
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post

Have you taken any pain meds for it yet? Lortab 10?
ass

Old 06-04-2009, 05:39 PM   #22
kraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kraaazymike's Tacoma Gallery
Pulled a hip flexor or over stretched a tendon in the past and never heal right? Have a physical lately? Perhaps a hernia. Does the pain sometimes radiate upwards towards your belly?

Youre having way too much fun with baseball. First your elbow and now your groin. This baseballs really getting the better of you!
Old 06-04-2009, 05:59 PM   #24
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraaazymike View Post
Pulled a hip flexor or over stretched a tendon in the past and never heal right? Have a physical lately? Perhaps a hernia. Does the pain sometimes radiate upwards towards your belly?

Youre having way too much fun with baseball. First your elbow and now your groin. This baseballs really getting the better of you!

I thought that at first but then I remembered when my dad had a hernia..... I thought that there was no way.

And it only hurts from the cease where you move your leg (if that makes sense) and mid thigh.

I think I just pulled something. And this wasn't from baseball this was last night. Me and 2 of my neighbors had a foot race to the end of the street. I won
Old 06-04-2009, 06:04 PM   #25
kraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kraaazymike's Tacoma Gallery
If this was a one time occurrence I'd guess you pulled your Iliopsos or Pectinius (part of your upper quads). But you said this happened before a few times. So I dunno. I'm just a nursing student so I don't know much.

Is the area warm to the touch and swollen?
Old 06-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #27
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraaazymike View Post
If this was a one time occurrence I'd guess you pulled your Iliopsos or Pectinius (part of your upper quads). But you said this happened before a few times. So I dunno. I'm just a nursing student so I don't know much.

Is the area warm to the touch and swollen?
You know alot more than I do

Nope not at all. Looks normal
Old 06-04-2009, 09:00 PM   #28
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Since im so tall (6'5") When ever I sprint at like baseball or something my left thigh always hurts.

Specifically near my groin but its where my joint and hip are.
I pitch for my high school and I get that same feeling sometimes. You should do what Burgman said and just run and stretch more. Running is a pitchers best friend.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #29
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
I pitch for my high school and I get that same feeling sometimes. You should do what Burgman said and just run and stretch more. Running is a pitchers best friend.
On good days