Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Hurting muscle

Old 06-03-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Hurting muscle

Since im so tall (6'5") When ever I sprint at like baseball or something my left thigh always hurts.

Specifically near my groin but its where my joint and hip are.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:48 PM   #2
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
herpes???? lol
Old 06-03-2009, 10:49 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
No its not on my man parts, Tony
Old 06-03-2009, 10:57 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
eat bananas..i think ive said this in a different thread before.. i dont know. thats my solution to pain lol. maybe you need to stretch more often and longer if you dont do so already.
You did my last health thread.

No bananas please... Nasty stuff. I used to stretch for 20 minutes at baseball practice..... But have started to stop. But this happens all the time. Even when I did strecth
Old 06-03-2009, 10:58 PM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
stretch and sprint more often, that happens to me whenever i run a race that i didnt train for
Old 06-03-2009, 10:59 PM   #7
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
I had that for a little bit when playing basketball, i took a weekend off and it went away
Old 06-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
stretch and sprint more often, that happens to me whenever i run a race that i didnt train for
I sprinted tonight because we (neighbors) had one of those instant street races . I didnt have time to stretch.... It hurts like heck though
Old 06-03-2009, 11:13 PM   #9
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Forget sprinting and just whack the ball over then fence everytime. Just jog around waving at everyone and rubbing it in to the other team.

Try to high five the short stop on your way around...
Old 06-03-2009, 11:42 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Forget sprinting and just whack the ball over then fence everytime. Just jog around waving at everyone and rubbing it in to the other team.

Try to high five the short stop on your way around...
Thats the thing though. It hurts so bad that I cant even stand on the leg by itself.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:44 PM   #11
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh geez. Umm... hurts right now that bad? Ice?

Or always hurts that bad?
Old 06-03-2009, 11:47 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Oh geez. Umm... hurts right now that bad? Ice?

Or always hurts that bad?
Yeah. sittin down on the floor with my legs extended straight out. And one small move and it hits so bad.

And I can't lift it up with out the help of me lifting it up
Old 06-03-2009, 11:47 PM   #13
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
ice and tylenol, like 4 extra strength
Old 06-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #14
Stayed Up Too Late

Maybe you should get some sleep. And try the ice?

Have you taken any pain meds for it yet? Lortab 10?
Old 06-03-2009, 11:49 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ice and tylenol, like 4 extra strength
heat pad? and Aleve......Well my parentals are asleep.... their room is right next to the kitchen
Old 06-03-2009, 11:54 PM   #16
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
heat if its a long term injury, ice for a recent injury
Old 06-03-2009, 11:56 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
heat if its a long term injury, ice for a recent injury
ok. what if it happened 4-5 hours ago
Old 06-03-2009, 11:57 PM   #18
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
that would be ice, heat would be reaccuring injury which you might have if it usually hurts and just gets a lot worse when you do what you did tonite
Old 06-03-2009, 11:58 PM   #19
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that would be ice, heat would be reaccuring injury which you might have if it usually hurts and just gets a lot worse when you do what you did tonite
Alright. Its some what reoccuring but its rare.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:59 PM   #20
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
id say ice and an antiinflammatory, i prefer tylenol but i think aleve is the same thing