Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Spinning classes....

Old 06-09-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Spinning classes....

I've been progressively working my way to riding longer times & at harder levels. I'm not ready to ride in a 1 hour spinning class yet... The bikes on the main floor have FAT seats. The spinning class bikes have SKIN-NEY seats.

My ass hurts after riding 30 minutes on the FAT seats!!!!

How do ya'll do it??

Fat seat = fat ass
skinny seat = skinny ass (laugh)

I guess that should be telling me something eh?

I'm I the only one who gets a sore ass ?
Even with my mountain bike, I bought a different (cushy, wider) seat because it was hurting my butt!!
Old 11-17-2010, 02:52 AM   #2
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
I've been progressively working my way to riding longer times & at harder levels. I'm not ready to ride in a 1 hour spinning class yet... The bikes on the main floor have FAT seats. The spinning class bikes have SKIN-NEY seats.

My ass hurts after riding 30 minutes on the FAT seats!!!!

How do ya'll do it??

Fat seat = fat ass
skinny seat = skinny ass (laugh)

I guess that should be telling me something eh?

I'm I the only one who gets a sore ass ?
Even with my mountain bike, I bought a different (cushy, wider) seat because it was hurting my butt!!

Sometimes more cushion makes things worse...

Oh just noted how old this thread was...