Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Any Dentists out there?

Old 06-18-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
I think therefore I'm a Democrat
Richman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Richman21's Tacoma Gallery
Any Dentists out there?

I have a question regarding my 5 year old son and an abcess tooth. Please let me know if there are any dentists that can answer a couple of questions for me. Thanks.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:47 PM   #2
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy is going through orthodontic school, so I could relay some Q's to him if you'd like.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #3
I think therefore I'm a Democrat
Richman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRichman21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Richman21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
My buddy is going through orthodontic school, so I could relay some Q's to him if you'd like.
Thanks. I was told by my son's dentist that he has an abcess tooth, she has decided to do a "mini root canal" and then crown the tooth. I was reading on the internet that it might be best to pull the tooth, what procedure would be the best for long term. It is a baby tooth. Also, she said the tooth, a molar, will not fall out until he's ~12 years old, is that true?

Thanks for your help.