Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

My "Power Walk"

Old 06-27-2009, 10:09 AM   #21
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful pics/scenery. What a view!!! Keep up the good work with the exercise. It's all flat here so even if I were to walk 3 miles, you'll definately get the better workout.

I like having yards between houses, not walls.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:43 AM   #22
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySandChick View Post
Wow, that is a nice view and those steps are awesome. Wish we had a places like that to walk in Vegas . Keep it up!
Crazy how the houses are connected though!
Thanks those steps were a huge effort by the surrounding neighbors with mosaic tiles! I'm too busy huffing up them to really pay mind to the details though
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Beautiful pics/scenery. What a view!!! Keep up the good work with the exercise. It's all flat here so even if I were to walk 3 miles, you'll definately get the better workout.

I like having yards between houses, not walls.
I am with you on that! I grew up in Illinois on 2 acres. These homes here are narrow left to right but really long front to back.
I am going to do that walk again later today.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:21 PM   #23
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
If I lived in SF, I'd probably just walk 10 blocks a day and be fit in a week...sadly I live out in San Ramon...gotta do like 10 miles to get the same workout. Damn flatness.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:02 PM   #24
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
If I lived in SF, I'd probably just walk 10 blocks a day and be fit in a week...sadly I live out in San Ramon...gotta do like 10 miles to get the same workout. Damn flatness.
Just got in from another walk to the hill..not going to do it on Saturday anymore-too many tourists on the stairs and up Turtle Hill! I was too embarrased to take the mid break on the stairs so I took all of them non stop! I was dying! I didnt want to be sweating and huffing all over them as they took piccies anyways I am still here so stronger! I like it way better when the whole damn route is all mine. Next walk Monday

Tacoholic-are you close to the Oakland Hills-those hills are a good challenge

Said prayers for Longbow's wife at the top of the hill since its one of the highest points in the city hoping God could hear me better.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #25
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Just got in from another walk to the hill..not going to do it on Saturday anymore-too many tourists on the stairs and up Turtle Hill! I was too embarrased to take the mid break on the stairs so I took all of them non stop! I was dying! I didnt want to be sweating and huffing all over them as they took piccies anyways I am still here so stronger! I like it way better when the whole damn route is all mine. Next walk Monday

Tacoholic-are you close to the Oakland Hills-those hills are a good challenge

Said prayers for Longbow's wife at the top of the hill since its one of the highest points in the city hoping God could hear me better.
Sounds like that'd be a good idea, I hate the tourists who stare up at the buildings in the Embarcadero when I go to the city.

Naw, I'm out in the boondocks...errr...just south of Walnut Creek. San Ramon area. Good for biking, nice and flat. lol

Rep for doing that man, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:12 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Sounds like that'd be a good idea, I hate the tourists who stare up at the buildings in the Embarcadero when I go to the city.

Naw, I'm out in the boondocks...errr...just south of Walnut Creek. San Ramon area. Good for biking, nice and flat. lol

Rep for doing that man, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
Thanks buddy all of us here are a steadfast group with the prayers and positive power. Grateful to be one of you.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:15 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Thanks buddy all of us here are a steadfast group with the prayers and positive power. Grateful to be one of you.
to that.