LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Creatine

Old 07-16-2009, 08:16 PM   #21
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing can compare to the nutrition of real food. lol Lean food not macdonalds
Old 07-16-2009, 08:16 PM   #22
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
thats right^^
Old 07-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #23
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Im not trying to brag at all, and I might not know about a lot of things but nutrition is something im well educated on. Im not saying supplements aren't good but the only one I have ever taken is some protein shakes, no pills just shakes and clean food.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #24
HSG100 is on a distinguished road

HSG100's Tacoma Gallery
Pills are for desperate ppl.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #25
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah golds is full of people that use all kinds of things. its scary to imagine the things that they are putting into their bodies
Old 07-16-2009, 08:30 PM   #26
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
Creatine increases the amount of water your muscle cells can contains, thereby making them larger (stronger). However, too much creatine can build up in your liver and kidneys and cause extensive renal problems. I took it for several years while I was a cop, I went from 165 to 185 in 4 years but as soon as I stopped taking it, I lost a lot of muscle mass. FYI: You need to keep your protein intake VERY high to continue the muscle building process, this can cause Prostate trouble.

I used creatine for two years in a row...I didnt drink enough water I guess and passed one kidney stone each summer...(not fun)2006-2007
The first one they said was a calcium stone..I didnt know what that meant.
I stopped using it for the rest of that year, the next summer I started using creatine and noXplode and passed another one that year as well...this one was worse and took alot onger to pass...the doc gave me morophine and I could still feel every bit of pain...

My advice would be to take it slowwww and drink a shit load of water if you do decide to take it.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:30 PM   #27

Yes very bad and not worth it. I'll try to put a pic of my dad on here. He has done bodybuilding for over a decade and he has taught me that buiding the best physique is a science and nutrition is 90% of it. And that is so true.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:31 PM   #28
hsc001 will become famous soon enoughhsc001 will become famous soon enough

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
I have been using Universal Storm for about 2 months now and i am seeing decent results. Get a few sups and you will notice results. Right now i use gaspari nutrition super pump 250 for pre workout, Universal Torrent for post, optimum nutrition 100% whey, and the Universal Storm. Since using all this stuff my bench went from barely getting 225 4 times to repping it more then ten, and pushing up 315 for 4.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #29

My dad at the 93 NPC Mr. Georgia. This is dieting at its finest. lol He won.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:42 PM   #30
HSG100 is on a distinguished road

HSG100's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, But i would never wanna be that ripped.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:44 PM   #31

Some people are into it and some people aren't. I like that look but looking like Jay Cutler is way too extensive to me. lol but I have lots of respect for anyone that understands it and can diet that hard and compete.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:51 PM   #32
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
I've been using creatine for over 5 years. Played football my first year in college (before tearing my knee apart) and our nutritionist recommended creatine along with NO delivery and of course a protein supplement. He always stressed the water and I listened... and never saw a problem. My diet was mostly good, high protein. Just my .02
Old 07-16-2009, 09:11 PM   #33
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i used to take N.O. Shotgun with N.O. Syntehsize a couple of months ago.
the shits expensive and i could no long afford it.
i went off it, i found out all it does is fill your muscle with water and fucks your kidney up.
my muscles shrunk even though i continued to work out. i couldnt lift as much. if you have the money go for it, but never come off of it.

and dont do steroids.

your dick will look like 8--

not that i know
Old 07-16-2009, 09:17 PM   #35
TW Addict
Y0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to allY0TA is a name known to all

Army: (01/2006-07/2009)B 2-44 ADA 101st Airbone Air Assault Division
Name: Zac
Y0TA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Y0TA
I used it when I first started working out. I enjoyed it at first because I was getting getting good gains, but I recommend trying it in cycles. But you definitely need lots of protein. My personal favorite it Muscle Milk Cookies and Creme. Oh and I used the drink for creatine. In order to take the pills I think you need to take a ton of pills.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #36
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
i used to take N.O. Shotgun with N.O. Syntehsize a couple of months ago.
the shits expensive and i could no long afford it.
i went off it, i found out all it does is fill your muscle with water and fucks your kidney up.
my muscles shrunk even though i continued to work out. i couldnt lift as much. if you have the money go for it, but never come off of it.

and dont do steroids.

your dick will look like 8--

not that i know
Haha... actually steroids make your dick temporarily bigger but your peaches shrivel up and get really small. That on top of all the emotional / hormonal issues and all the acne and estrogen levels SOARING when you get off... don't get me started on steroids, I had a lot of friends really mess their bodies and their minds up with them. Sorry to go off topic.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:40 PM   #37
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmoney View Post
Haha... actually steroids make your dick temporarily bigger but your peaches shrivel up and get really small. That on top of all the emotional / hormonal issues and all the acne and estrogen levels SOARING when you get off... don't get me started on steroids, I had a lot of friends really mess their bodies and their minds up with them. Sorry to go off topic.

hahaha thanks for the information
Old 08-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #38
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1012 View Post
Anyone ever used it?

If so....

Drink mixes or pills?

Did you take it before or after working out?

You can take it however you want. Your cycle is far more important than before or after a workout.

Personally, I don't think it's worth it unless you're an athlete in a pure power sport (longjump, high jump, pole vault, shotput...mostly one-and-done track and field stuff)

For most other sports, you won't see much difference because creatine phosphate doesn't really come in to play in the metabolic cycles that power the body after about 30 to 60 seconds of activity.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #39
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I use it a lot and to be honest, I don't feel any gains from it, yet I still find it VERY important.

Even if it doesnt do anything, it helps get you in the gym and thats the most important benefit of it
Old 08-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #40
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
My friend used creatine for a while. It's not worth it. It harms your body more than anything. Just work out hard and eat right like everybody else is saying and you will feel so much better.