Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Need Help with smoking habit!!

Old 07-14-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Need Help with smoking habit!!

im 16 and i go 2 packs of camel reds a day
so much money, and i tried going lights but i couldnt make it through a day of school without throwing up. and nicotine gum didnt work for me..
any suggestions from the guys that quit??
i spent more money on tobacco than my own truck.
i started when i was 12 and then it got even worse when i hit 14. it went from like 2 a day to like a pack and a half a day. and back then i used to smoke marlboro lights and somehow i ended up doing camel reds. i hate it, its disgusting. the harder i try the harder it is to quit. HELP ME!!!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:33 PM   #2
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Man I'm sorry to hear this. My friend just quit cold turkey. But his girlfriend was a good motivation for this.

I know it sounds stupid, but maybe complete willpower to quit will help.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:41 PM   #3
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Man I'm sorry to hear this. My friend just quit cold turkey. But his girlfriend was a good motivation for this.

I know it sounds stupid, but maybe complete willpower to quit will help.
Best advice that you can get right there. About the only thing that will allow you to quit those cancer sticks is the shear willpower and determination of a man who actually has the willpower to quit, not a man who talks about quiting.

Good luck on kicking the habit. 2 packs of Reds at your age is definitely not good for your health and can cause life long habits that will really be a bitch to kick down the road. My advice would be to sit down and write up a plan. Cut your smoking by half for about two weeks, then cut it by another half for a week and then quit COLD turkey. Good luck, and quit while you can.