Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Itchy Palms

Old 07-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #41
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmellocafe View Post
DO NOT DRINK the 75w-90 man! Even if it is fully synthetic!
Thanks for the tip
Old 07-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #42
kraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kraaazymike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griztaco View Post
perhaps you have eczema?
Eczema is most commonly found on the face because of exposure to sun. Being on the palms of his hands, I doubt it's getting enough UV to irritate an Eczema outbreak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner07 View Post
the urine will also help reduce the itching. That is why they say to urinate on a jellyfish sting. Stops it from getting infected and also reduces the itch and burn sensation.

Ammonia in the urine breaks down poison proteins from jelly fish. There's no antimicrobial or antifungal components in it. If it did, UTI would be some super bug.

Lentsnh, just for fun, can you post a pic of your hands? Are they callousing and yellowing? If you end up with sores on your palms and cold symptoms I might vote with Sooners infection theory. Though if they are gradual in the skin I might vote for an allergin.

How are your feet and other body extremities? A lot of my diabetes patients have this feeling in their first stages. Your young so I doubt it, but I figured I'd ask.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #43
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraaazymike View Post
Eczema is most commonly found on the face because of exposure to sun. Being on the palms of his hands, I doubt it's getting enough UV to irritate an Eczema outbreak.

Ammonia in the urine breaks down poison proteins from jelly fish. There's no antimicrobial or antifungal components in it. If it did, UTI would be some super bug.

Lentsnh, just for fun, can you post a pic of your hands? Are they callousing and yellowing? If you end up with sores on your palms and cold symptoms I might vote with Sooners infection theory. Though if they are gradual in the skin I might vote for an allergin.

How are your feet and other body extremities? A lot of my diabetes patients have this feeling in their first stages. Your young so I doubt it, but I figured I'd ask.
I just wanted him to soak his hands in pee for posting the facebook chat log.

Just messing with you Lents. Don't pee on your hands. It won't fix anything, especially your girl situations.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:41 AM   #44
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner07 View Post
I just wanted him to soak his hands in pee for posting the facebook chat log.

Just messing with you Lents. Don't pee on your hands. It won't fix anything, especially your girl situations.
HAHA

I wasn't planning on soaking my hands in pee. I'm not Steve-O.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:45 AM   #45
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraaazymike View Post

Well see thats the thing... It happens VERY rarely. Its usually when Im around chemicals... Mostly Car cleaning stuff.

But it just started to happen this year and Ive been aqround those chemicals for who knows how long.

It I do get this itchy palm thing, Its usually red with bumps (the size of goosebumps) and its around the center of my palm(where the thickest skin is) and my fingertips almost feel like I have no blood circulating in them. Go numb or feels like pins and needles.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #46
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Well see thats the thing... It happens VERY rarely. Its usually when Im around chemicals... Mostly Car cleaning stuff.

But it just started to happen this year and Ive been aqround those chemicals for who knows how long.

It I do get this itchy palm thing, Its usually red with bumps (the size of goosebumps) and its around the center of my palm(where the thickest skin is) and my fingertips almost feel like I have no blood circulating in them. Go numb or feels like pins and needles.

I know what the itchy palm feels like. feels good to rub your hands vigorously on carpet.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:50 AM   #47
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
I know what the itchy palm feels like. feels good to rub your hands vigorously on carpet.
On scrape it on a sharp corner.... Like a desk corner
Old 07-17-2009, 08:43 AM   #48
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Pic request?
Old 07-17-2009, 08:46 AM   #49
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
I think you have dry skin, use hand moisturizer....
Old 07-17-2009, 09:27 AM   #50
kraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shedkraaazymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kraaazymike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post

It's probably a reaction to those chemicals. You can acquire allergies and negative reactions later on in life. Even though you were able to come in skin contact with certain things, you may not be able to now. For example, I used to wear belts everyday of my life. Only in the past year has my skin gained an allergy to metals. Now when I wear belts, the belt buckles cause a itchy irritation with bumps on my lower stomach. Feels good as hell to scratch.

Try wearing latex gloves and see if that helps.