Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Hangover Recovery

Old 07-19-2009, 01:12 PM   #41
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Haha!! I was just messin. New Castle is my taste in brews!
Old 07-19-2009, 01:26 PM   #42
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Haha!! I was just messin. New Castle is my taste in brews!
never tried it. Maybe when we go away on vacation in 2 weeks ill pick some up if I can find some.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:45 PM   #43
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
never tried it. Maybe when we go away on vacation in 2 weeks ill pick some up if I can find some.
Yeah its really good. Its a dark beer so it has an acquired taste to it. You'll love it though!!
Old 07-19-2009, 01:48 PM   #44
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Yeah it was most likely D50 which will rehydrate you in a few seconds!! D50 is sweeeeeeet!!!!
I think thats the stuff! Seemed to work GREAT!
Old 07-19-2009, 02:29 PM   #45
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
As I I sit here and drink beer at 500pm I have some good ones. If you dont have to work the next dat wake up and make a super spicy Bloody Mary. If you do have to work It gets alittle harder motrin 800 from the USAF were great also Stacker 2 for energy and a Slim Jim to hide the smell on your breath. I'd rather have smelly breath than wreak of booze. The one that works the best but is the hardest is wake up early and sweat workout steam shower just get all the poison out then start new gatorade good foods vitamins and a nap. Thats some of my stand-by cures. Also making yourself puke the night before is good cuz it gets all that extra booze out of you so it doesn't go into you system. Good Luck you bunch of drunks.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:30 PM   #46
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I think thats the stuff! Seemed to work GREAT!
Yeah that stuff is sweeeet!!! Works great on diabetics too!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #47
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoLI View Post
As I I sit here and drink beer at 500pm I have some good ones.
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
blah blah blah
Good Luck you bunch of drunks.

your drinking on a sunday evening by yourself. you drunk lol.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #48
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
Have another drink.. One more hair off the horse right?! HAHA! Yeee
Old 07-19-2009, 03:31 PM   #49
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
gatorade and advil are about the only thing that work for me besides sleep.........and of course...gotta throw in an oh-so-greasy burger for good measure......with lots of hot sauce to go on it.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #50
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
puke b4 u go to bed and then drink gatorade and take an advil, best way to stop a hangover
Old 07-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #52
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
Don't judge me 6 beers after work is good for you
Old 07-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #53
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoLI View Post
Don't judge me 6 beers after work is good for you
I drink atleast 6 every night also, 12 hours of work sucks!
Old 07-19-2009, 08:14 PM   #54
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I really don't get hangovers.....but Friday night me & my neighbor started drinking beer, then my wife came over & we switched to wine, then we were out of beer & wine & went to screwdrivers.....ran out of vodka so I drank gin & juice.......this started about 8pm and finished at 4:30am with a trip to Dennys...went to bed at 5:30

Woke up at 8am to help with my son's bday party......I had a headache from hell!!!!! I hardly ever get headaches after drinking.

3 Ibuprofen and a lot of water......fixed me right up then a 4hr hour nap at 2pm

I'm too old for this shit
Old 07-19-2009, 09:21 PM   #55
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I normally don't get hang overs either. Unless I go all out with the 151. But after a nap I'm usually good. Followed by a bad stomach ache the rest of the day.

I figured it was cause I mixed beer and liquor. And not the correct way to mix it. It was a fun night though.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #56
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
never had any more probs with beer b4 liquor dealy, it all mixes up in ur stomach... my 2 worst hangovers were when i drunk an entire bottle of crown royale by myself and som other stuff, got naked that night, dont know if i threw up but was uncapable of doing anything the whole next day... then the first time that i really drank at my oldest bros wedding, had a couple beers some vodka and cranberry than chugged some cheap ass tequila, blacked out for hours woke up sleeping on my face glasses bent into my face, teeth hurting like a bitch and puke all over my shirt, ended up puking the next day until 8 pm and from 2-8 it was just stomach acid and i couldnt keep down any advil... my teeth hurt b/c during puking i slammed my mouth on the sink, as my brother explained
Old 07-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #57
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
my trick is to do most of your drinking with dinner so the alcohol is digested more evenly and slowly. Then you should keep drinking a lot of water all through the night and NOT drink sugary liquids like: juice, gatorade, coke, etc. which means stay away from those mixed drinks too. and lastly, stick with one poison i.e. if I start off with vodka I try to stay with vodka the entire night. Mixing is what gets you.

If you do all the above, you shouldnt have a hangover the next morning. If so, take a cold shower and puke, I guarantee you'll feel better
Old 07-20-2009, 12:57 PM   #58
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
2 bottles of water before bed. Multivitamin, lots of vitamin water, advil, and a good breakfast upon waking will keep you going day after day. Or as previously stated, stay drunk.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:23 AM   #59
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
I always make a couple of johnsonville beer brats the next morning, drink gatorade, and just lay in bed after that and tell myself "i'm never drinkin again"
Old 07-28-2009, 08:38 AM   #60
bobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bobwilson1977's Tacoma Gallery
I don't get terribly drunk anymore, but if I do, I drink 2-3 glasses of water before bed, and then each and every time I get up to piss I drink another glass of water. By morning I'm usually fine.