Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

I still need help with my smoking habit.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:23 AM   #21
BigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of light

BigJLarse83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
im only 16 man.
You're old enough to inhale. 16, 18, doesn't matter. Some doctors might want a parent present if you are under 18 but some won't. I'm sure your parents would be behind you in this decision though. Unless of coarse, they don't know. But where you have been smoking 4+ packs a day I'm sure they do.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:35 AM   #22
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJLarse83 View Post
You're old enough to inhale. 16, 18, doesn't matter. Some doctors might want a parent present if you are under 18 but some won't. I'm sure your parents would be behind you in this decision though. Unless of coarse, they don't know. But where you have been smoking 4+ packs a day I'm sure they do.
1 pack to a a pack and a half now.
and they do know that i smoke. they dont know i do it this much.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:42 AM   #23
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Dude your 16.... people stop smoking after 40 years of it..... how long have you been doing it? Just quit..... Quit fu*king buying them!

and look at the bright side you wont smell like shit anymore...
Old 07-29-2009, 09:44 AM   #24
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerpeterson View Post
Dude your 16.... people stop smoking after 40 years of it..... how long have you been doing it? Just quit..... Quit fu*king buying them!

and look at the bright side you wont smell like shit anymore...
ive been smoking since i was 12. like a couple of weeks before i turned 13.
and yeah, i made that choice. and i have no friends i can count on, theyre all potheads and they all smoke. To tell you guys the truth, i need one right now but im not going outside..
but it sucks.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:46 AM   #25
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
ive been smoking since i was 12. like a couple of weeks before i turned 13.
and yeah, i made that choice. and i have no friends i can count on, theyre all potheads and they all smoke. To tell you guys the truth, i need one right now but im not going outside..
but it sucks.
Then find new friends..... ones you can count on huh...
Old 07-29-2009, 09:48 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerpeterson View Post
Then find new friends..... ones you can count on huh...

i got a friend thats a chick that always helps me out. i kind of like her too. and i guess she can be my will to quit.
ill start talking to her more once she gets back from florida.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #27
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Take a look at the e-cigs. My pops is a three pack a day guy, and he just ordered one. Instead on the noxious tobbacco smoke, you are blowing water vapor. You load them with niccotine catridges, so you get your nic fix, but you can gradually cut down on the amount of nic in the cartridges.

They are also legal to use in non smoking establishments, as it is anly water vapor you are inhaling abd exhaling.

GL in quitting. I need to as well!

James
Old 07-29-2009, 10:15 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammdogg View Post
Take a look at the e-cigs. My pops is a three pack a day guy, and he just ordered one. Instead on the noxious tobbacco smoke, you are blowing water vapor. You load them with niccotine catridges, so you get your nic fix, but you can gradually cut down on the amount of nic in the cartridges.

They are also legal to use in non smoking establishments, as it is anly water vapor you are inhaling abd exhaling.

GL in quitting. I need to as well!

James
e cigs huh?
where can you get em from?
Old 07-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #29
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
if you want to bad enough you can, my mom told my dad she wouldnt marry him if he didnt quit and he did...he started smoking when he was 14...and not good for ya but x2 on trying dip
Old 07-29-2009, 10:20 AM   #30
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
google e-cigarette. Tons of places. I would go through reviews also. Pops got the smoke-assasin. only last a couple of hours, then needs the batteries recharged.

James
Old 07-29-2009, 10:23 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ese Loco View Post
she's in florida!! where at?
hahaha man, shes enjoyin herself in san destin. shes at the hilton if you must know. if you see her on the beach ever tell her i said hey
her names gabby and she about 5'4 and shes brunette with dazzling blue eyes.
ill post a pic up if you want
Old 07-29-2009, 10:24 AM   #33
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah is started dipping more after quitting but if you care how you look and brush your teeth after dipping and betwen that and always have something to rinse with and spit in everytime you dip can be a big enough pain to keep you from doin it too much
Old 07-29-2009, 10:28 AM   #35
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
I'll apologize in advance if this sounds too harsh. 1st and foremost you have to really want to quit instead of just saying you do. 2nd of all, man up and quit being such a pu$$y and just quit. Or don't but quit complaining about it.

It's amazing how many people (including myself at different points in life) say stuff like I'm sick of being overweight. Well quit eating like hell and exercise then. I need to quit smoking for health reasons. Ok then do it. Or best yet, my brother saying I'm so sick of being in debt with these credit cards. OMFG I'll choke you!

To clarify, I don't think you're a pu$$y. I don't even know you. I just know that it's a lot easier to talk a bad habit to death rather than kick it. Regardless, I truly believe that everybody has the ability to accomplish any realistic goal they have set for themselves. You just have to genuinely want it.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:30 AM   #36

here she is, one of her best pictures.
oh my god she has some good photography skills
Old 07-29-2009, 10:32 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySteve View Post
I'll apologize in advance if this sounds too harsh. 1st and foremost you have to really want to quit instead of just saying you do. 2nd of all, man up and quit being such a pu$$y and just quit. Or don't but quit complaining about it.

It's amazing how many people (including myself at different points in life) say stuff like I'm sick of being overweight. Well quit eating like hell and exercise then. I need to quit smoking for health reasons. Ok then do it. Or best yet, my brother saying I'm so sick of being in debt with these credit cards. OMFG I'll choke you!

To clarify, I don't think you're a pu$$y. I don't even know you. I just know that it's a lot easier to talk a bad habit to death rather than kick it. Regardless, I truly believe that everybody has the ability to accomplish any realistic goal they have set for themselves. You just have to genuinely want it.

thanks man, to tell you the truth, im just talkin to you guys because yall are helpin me throught this too, i havent had a cigarette in like 13 hours. instead of smoking, im on tacomaworld talkin to you guys.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:33 AM   #38
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
ooh she's a cutie, looks a little on the young side for me though but good luck bro with everything
Old 07-29-2009, 10:35 AM   #39

Quote:
ooh she's a cutie, looks a little on the young side for me though but good luck bro with everything
hahaha shes 15 only a year younger than me.
and thanks man, its tough but at the same time, im keeping my mind off of it by being on this highly addictive website.
next im gonna try pulling away from this. haha i spend too much time on tacomaworld.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:36 AM   #40
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my motivation was my new taco, that new car smell made it easy.

I know this isn't great advice but have you ever tried dipping?
No offense... but I think this is really shitty advice; robbing Peter to pay Paul. Go get the Chantix script if you're mentally incapable to quit cold turkey. But don't replace one disgusting terrible habit with another. I know everyone on here means well so I'm not hatin' or anything! Just my .02. Best of luck, buddy.