Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

I still need help with my smoking habit.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:39 AM   #41
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah no dont worry about it, i HATE dipping, its awesome but at the same time it cuts apart my mouth. and the chantix is too much for me, i think im gonna have to talk to my doctor about zyban. and if i cant use zyban than i guess il buy the chantix. then i wont be able to buy my subs.. but hey, i learn a lesson from this. dont do stupid things that can alter your future.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:57 AM   #42
Son of Most High
esizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

esizzle777's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.settingcaptivesfree.com/c...reath-of-life/ TRY THIS I GUARANTEE IT WILL HELP I DID IT MYSELF.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:14 PM   #43
James08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

James08's Tacoma Gallery
Get Chantix from your doctor. I used it to quit a couple years ago. The stuff works. There is no nicotine in it, so you aren't just replacing one bad habit for another. For the first couple weeks you smoke and take the stuff, but as the dosage goes up you stop wanting cigs all together. They taste nasty as hell on the stuff by week 3.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:56 AM   #44
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltySteve View Post
I'll apologize in advance if this sounds too harsh. 1st and foremost you have to really want to quit instead of just saying you do. 2nd of all, man up and quit being such a pu$$y and just quit. Or don't but quit complaining about it.

It's amazing how many people (including myself at different points in life) say stuff like I'm sick of being overweight. Well quit eating like hell and exercise then. I need to quit smoking for health reasons. Ok then do it. Or best yet, my brother saying I'm so sick of being in debt with these credit cards. OMFG I'll choke you!

To clarify, I don't think you're a pu$$y. I don't even know you. I just know that it's a lot easier to talk a bad habit to death rather than kick it. Regardless, I truly believe that everybody has the ability to accomplish any realistic goal they have set for themselves. You just have to genuinely want it.

x1000000000 Thanks for posting what I was thinking reading through this .
Old 07-31-2009, 01:39 PM   #45
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure this aint you?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...s-too-far.html
Old 07-31-2009, 01:43 PM   #46
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoGuy05 View Post
it is, but i talked to one of the guys that have been on here since i was a little kid and he said just to be chill and not do anything stupid.

but this my friend is a problem i am trying to control.

good news though. im goin about a pack a day now.
Camel filters.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:45 PM   #47
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
it is, but i talked to one of the guys that have been on here since i was a little kid and he said just to be chill and not do anything stupid.

but this my friend is a problem i am trying to control.

good news though. im goin about a pack a day now.
Camel filters.

Wasnt it just like last month? How did you get so mature all of a sudden "since i was a little kid"?
Old 07-31-2009, 01:46 PM   #48

Quote:
Wait a minute, it is you?

About TACOmaBELL BiographyI love whitechapel. They're brutal
You seriously gonna make up another thread?
yeah haha, congratulations, your not the only one that knows though.
and my friend, im not making this up. I actually do have a habit with smoking and im trying to quit.
and if your just going to say that im lying, then please leave, i dont need to be listening to people like you.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:47 PM   #49

Quote:
Wasnt it just like last month? How did you get so mature all of a sudden "since i was a little kid"?
i meant they were one of the first ones to be on tacomaworld.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:51 PM   #50
TX
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah haha, congratulations, your not the only one that knows though.
and my friend, im not making this up. I actually do have a habit with smoking and im trying to quit.
and if your just going to say that im lying, then please leave, i dont need to be listening to people like you.

Lol ok guy. I'll keep my comments to myself and not gonna jack this thread by saying this is probably another bullshit story(most likely is) so ill leave this thread now
Old 07-31-2009, 01:52 PM   #51

Quote:
Lol ok guy. I'll keep my comments to myself and not gonna jack this thread by saying this is probably another bullshit story so ill leave this thread now
I mean shit, if you have any advice on quiting smoking then please, feel free to tell me.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:52 PM   #52
TX
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i meant they were one of the first ones to be on tacomaworld.
haha alright bigbawlz whatever you sayy buddy boy
Old 07-31-2009, 01:52 PM   #53
TX
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I mean shit, if you have any advice on quiting smoking then please, feel free to tell me.

nah I'm good. time for me to leave this thread now
Old 08-19-2009, 07:01 AM   #54
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
Quote:
Lol ok guy. I'll keep my comments to myself and not gonna jack this thread by saying this is probably another bullshit story(most likely is) so ill leave this thread now
For Some reason I got the same feeling when I started reading this thread HAHA
Old 08-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #55
NorCal
CyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to all

CyberTron's Tacoma Gallery
Keep your self motivated to quit. Play sports, work out, or take some boxing lesson. It helped me and it can help you to
Old 08-25-2009, 12:52 PM   #56
NorCal
CyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to all

CyberTron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
quit ur job................I assume u have a job in order to spend all this money on carcinogens.

Really tho, if u aint got the heart to quit, no one and nothing will help you.

Thats that girls "best photo"? Ouch

How bout a pic of your truck instead? Im sure thats better looking.