Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Wisdom teeth!!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 07:14 PM   #21
Token
Fluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fluffymonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
even with the IV's?
ive never had an IV before but people said they hurt like a bitch.

Yeah I had the IVs. They didn't hurt any for me though. I'd much rather have the IVs and be knocked out..that video looks brutal! I don't wanna remember that s**t!

Old 08-04-2009, 07:15 PM   #22
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is that a joke or are you serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
bad...bad idea.

personally...i could do it.........pain pills have zero effect on me...but for others,definite bad idea.
Sorry guys, I was being sarcastic.

Just joking, given the OP's previous threads for medical advice.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #23
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

gavonder's Tacoma Gallery
I had all of mine pulled with only local. It isn't that bad, you do feel the pulling, and hear it (some cracking). It's very strange. It's been awhile, but I don't remember being in much pain.

You'll be fine.

GA

Old 08-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #24
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Sorry guys, I was being sarcastic.

Just joking, given the OP's previous threads for medical advice.
Virginia tech huh? hahaha, i remember a year or two back when that asian dude went on a massacre on the campus. I was a big gun fanatic. I knew alot about em and i loved drawing em, my teachers thought nothing of it until that incident, THEN i got fucked over for being asian AND drawing weapons on my freetime. complete bullshit if you ask me.

but to get back on topic, I would rather be knocked out then. thats just down right pitiful to be awake when theyre cutting your gums open..

Old 08-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #25
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

what does GA mean? ive seen that alot, i know it doesnt mean for georgia.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #26
Uhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Uhaul-n-azz's Tacoma Gallery
Who needs dentist i pulled mine with a pair of pliers.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #27
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
some people go back to work the next day....im no pussy but mine were impacted and I was laid up for a week...ahhhh good ol vicodin

Old 08-04-2009, 07:21 PM   #28
dwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nice

Marines: Sgt/6114 - Cobra/Huey Helo Mech, HMLA-773
dwzild's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dwzild
Had all four of mine pulled at the same time as well. Local anesthetic only. You'll be awake, but won't really be aware of your surroundings. I "knodded off" for a little while and then "woke up" to them pulling out my last tooth. Zero pain, just felt someone tugging a little.

I would not recommend using a straw if you don't have to. The suction will hinder the healing process of your gums. Hope you have a decent blender You'll probably be eating solid food by the weekend.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:21 PM   #29
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhaul-n-azz View Post
Who needs dentist i pulled mine with a pair of pliers.
I pounded mine back in flush.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #30

will i get stiches too.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #31
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
will i get stiches too.
Yes.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #32
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

gavonder's Tacoma Gallery
That was a bad idea to watch that video!

GA is just my signature - first two initials

Old 08-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #33
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I'm using restraint not to call you a pussy with all theses different threads

Old 08-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #34
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Yes.
but they will dissolve.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #35
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
I'm usingrestraintnot to call you a pussy with all theses different threads
why restrain yourself???

Old 08-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #36
Uhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Uhaul-n-azz's Tacoma Gallery
Save you parents the pain of the medical bills i will pull all of the for $20.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #37
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Virginia tech huh? hahaha, i remember a year or two back when that asian dude went on a massacre on the campus. I was a big gun fanatic. I knew alot about em and i loved drawing em, my teachers thought nothing of it until that incident, THEN i got fucked over for being asian AND drawing weapons on my freetime. complete bullshit if you ask me.

but to get back on topic, I would rather be knocked out then. thats just down right pitiful to be awake when theyre cutting your gums open..
Aren't you the one that got banned for lying a while back?
Quote:
will i get stiches too.
Why wouldn't you?

Old 08-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
but they will dissolve.
BAH! Disolving stitches are for GIRLS!

Old 08-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #39

i am a pussy
i have certain phobias for different things.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:25 PM   #40

Personally, I heard it was the MOST excrutiating pain one could have, other than pushing a bowling ball sized kidney stone thru their penis. My Neigbor had his removed when he was on vacation in Florida.....We heard his screams in AZ.

Closed Thread