Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Wisdom teeth!!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
BAH! Disolving stitches are for GIRLS!
unless you actually like normal stitches that catch food and rot and make your gums turn to pus.........then it oozes out and looks like green spit running down your chin.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #42
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
i am a pussy
i have certain phobias for different things.
more like everything, and you are a compulsive liar and drama queen so i doubt you are even getting your teeth pulled

Old 08-04-2009, 08:26 PM   #43
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
unless you actually like normal stitches that catch food and rot and make your gums turn to pus.........then it oozes out and looks like green spit running down your chin.
HOLY SHIT! I didnt know this......Does it help if you brush your teeth?

Old 08-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #44
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
more like everything, and you are a compulsive liar and drama queen so i doubt you are even getting your teeth pulled
booyah!!!

Old 08-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #46
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Aren't you the one that got banned for lying a while back?

Why wouldn't you?

yes.
but i talked to one of the moderators and they said i could stay.
and besides, the only part i lied about was fighting the kid and gettin my truck fixed, other than that, everything was true.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #47
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
GUYS! He admitted it!
So does that mean he can change his screen name to "Bigpussytaco"?

Old 08-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #48
Bdawg393 is on a distinguished road
Bdawg393's Tacoma Gallery
man the IV is the greatest part! It knocks you out cold. I woke up half way during the procedure and i didn't give a shit what they were doing to my mouth and i didn't feel a thing. The pain meds they give you are pretty nice too. Just be expecting to eat a LOT of soup for the first couple days.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #49

Quote:
HOLY SHIT! I didnt know this......Does it help if you brush your teeth?
it helps with the taste in your mouth....but normal stitches hold food...brushing wont remove it.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #50
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
thats sick man..

Old 08-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #51

I like IV's....I wish I could give them to myself...

Old 08-04-2009, 08:29 PM   #53

Quote:
yes.
but i talked to one of the moderators and they said i could stay.
and besides, the only part i lied about was fighting the kid and gettin my truck fixed, other than that, everything was true.
old news...water under the bridge...move on.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:29 PM   #54

Quote:
I like IV's....I wish I could give them to myself...
jack daniels iv's for me!! jaeger for you!!

Old 08-04-2009, 08:29 PM   #55

yeah, great one dan. congrats on being like the 100th one finding out.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #56
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So does that mean he can change his screen name to "Bigpussytaco"?
No, because with his current screen name, it implies that he likes big balls, and if he changed it to that, it would mean he likes pussy, which is obviously not the case.

Old 08-04-2009, 08:30 PM   #57

Quote:
jack daniels iv's for me!! jaeger for you!!
Yeah....BUT, there is nothing like the feeling of the cool liquid flowing thru your vein, then going sleepy.....

Old 08-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #58
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I had all 4 removed. They knocked my ass out, but there were no IVs. They gassed me. I woke up in another room after it was all done...

Old 08-04-2009, 08:32 PM   #59

Quote:
Yeah....BUT, there is nothing like the feeling of the cool liquid flowing thru your vein, then going sleepy.....
no doubt....good sleep!

Old 08-04-2009, 08:33 PM   #60
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, great one dan. congrats on being like the 100th one finding out.
No just everything you post is just whining. Wah wah I need help quitting smoking, wah wah I have fake boils everywhere, wah wah I am getting teeth pulled like every single other adolescent. The funny thing is you don't listen to a single thing anyone says to try and help, you just keep bitching and bitching, then either find something else to bitch about or make something up to get attention

Closed Thread