Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Wisdom teeth!!

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Wisdom teeth!!

Im getting mine out soon. For all who have gotten them out already, here's my situation. apparently all four my wisdoms are coming in sideways so theyre pushing my teeth together and i might have to remove all four of them. What is it going to be like? im going to be awake but my mouth will be numbed. I dont wanna be asleep because i dont like IVs so im not doing that.
but what should i expect and get prepared for?
during the procedure and afterwards???
help me!!

Old 08-04-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
LARGE Member
BLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura aboutBLUVVV has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryce
BLUVVV's Tacoma Gallery
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

i had all mine pulled. they dope you all up, knock you out, you wake up a little sore, and F'd up (like drunk) then you go home and take more drugs for a bit longer...Like i said ez and a little fun!

EDIT: sorry i didnt read the whole thing...no idea what it will be like for you...id go under, cuz i wouldnt want to hear them breaking my teeth out! GOOD LUCK!

Old 08-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #4
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

im so screwed..

Old 08-04-2009, 07:01 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUVVV View Post
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!

i had all mine pulled. they dope you all up, knock you out, you wake up a little sore, and F'd up (like drunk) then you go home and take more drugs for a bit longer...Like i said ez and a little fun!
theyre not putting me to sleep though

Old 08-04-2009, 07:02 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
it aint bad man. i had all 4 of mine out on a thursday...........i was good to go by saturday. ate alotta ice cream. didnt hurt either. only thing to watch out for....watch out for small bone shards to come thru your gums.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:04 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Here's an idea: When they give you the Vicodin, take ALL of it at one time. You'll feel much better.
Is that a joke or are you serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
it aint bad man. i had all 4 of mine out on a thursday...........i was good to go by saturday. ate alotta ice cream. didnt hurt either. only thing to watch out for....watch out for small bone shards to come thru your gums.
Hopefuly ill be up and ready that fast. sucks that im still in school too. thats going to be a major bummer and ill probably lose my parking spot.

and bone shards..
Oh man oh man OH MAN...

Old 08-04-2009, 07:05 PM   #10

I was watching this, and i must say, its getting to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY459kTn32c

Old 08-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Here's an idea: When they give you the Vicodin, take ALL of it at one time. You'll feel much better.
bad...bad idea.

personally...i could do it.........pain pills have zero effect on me...but for others,definite bad idea.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:07 PM   #12
Token
Fluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedFluffymonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fluffymonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing to worry about man. I was in the same situation and had all 4 of mine pulled. They knock you out, pull em, and you don't feel a thing. Your mouth will be sore for a couple days but that's about it. My girlfriend just got hers out last month also. She's usually a panzy but even she said it was a breeze.

Edit: Just read you're going to be awake! Good luck with that!!
haha jk, but really, i'm sure it will be still be fine.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:08 PM   #13

one of my friends mom said not to suck a milkshake through a straw.
anything else i should watch out for?

Old 08-04-2009, 07:09 PM   #14
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
i had all 4 of mine taken out at once and i wasnt knocked out, just local anesthetic. it was weird to hear them pulling my teeth out but it didnt hurt. recovery is not bad, but u will look like a chipmunk for a day or two.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:09 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffymonkey View Post
Nothing to worry about man. I was in the same situation and had all 4 of mine pulled. They knock you out, pull em, and you don't feel a thing. Your mouth will be sore for a couple days but that's about it. My girlfriend just got hers out last month also. She's usually a panzy but even she said it was a breeze.
even with the IV's?
ive never had an IV before but people said they hurt like a bitch.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #16
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBawlzTaco View Post
even with the IV's?
ive never had an IV before but people said they hurt like a bitch.
IV's are nothing to worry about. Im sure you have poped zits that hurt worse.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:10 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
IV's are nothing to worry about. Im sure you have poped zits that hurt worse.
Thank god.
that kind of made me feel a little more relieved.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:11 PM   #18
SMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant futureSMG26 has a brilliant future
Name: Steve
SMG26's Tacoma Gallery
Its not bad. You will be sore and have some pain but nothing some good narcotic pain killers will take away and you will be feeling good from the pills. First couple of days I ate soft foods like soups and spaghetti. Good luck man

Old 08-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #19
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Don't be a woose... if you go in expecting it to be bad/hurt it will. An IV is no worse than a shot.

I had two pulled once and then a couple of years later the other two. Did not get knocked out, just numbed up. Like others have said, you will be a little sore for a few days, but no big deal.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #20

What she said^^^^^^^^^^

Closed Thread