1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Protein Drink ?

Discussion in 'Health' started by BigBawlzTaco, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Aug 22, 2009 at 2:28 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    Forget the supplements, and just pump the iron and eat. Your body is still growing, and the last thing you want is an over-worked liver and kidneys before you can legally smoke.

2. Aug 22, 2009 at 3:16 PM
    Arcanite09

Arcanite09 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nico
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 TRD
    Alpine 9887, CDT HD-62Z fronts powered by Phoenix Gold ZX450 and Polk MMC650 rearpowered by MTX 2150x. Premier TS-SW1201S4 sub powered by SOUNDSTREAM Class A 10.0
    i needed supplements to push me to the next level i was 6ft 280 lbs 5 months ago, now im 235 lbs. 20 more to my goal. But my main loss came from chicken breast/fish and steamed brown rice with steamed veggies. plus the hydroxycut hardcore before the formula change 2 months ago. I do agree with the all organic way of doin it, i tried it for 2 weeks and you do feel a different type of strength kinda like a "core" or "inner" strength being built without using supplements.

Side note: as for liver and kidneys, yea im scared of that so i do the GNC 7 day full body detox every 8 weeks.

Products Discussed in

To Top