Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Anybody got some vicoden?

Old 08-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #1
O.G.
JAK3 is a jewel in the roughJAK3 is a jewel in the roughJAK3 is a jewel in the rough

Name: JAKE
JAK3's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody got some vicoden?

got it all over with thanks guys for your support
Old 08-26-2009, 11:26 AM   #3
O.G.
JAK3 is a jewel in the roughJAK3 is a jewel in the roughJAK3 is a jewel in the rough

JAK3's Tacoma Gallery
gonna need more
Old 08-26-2009, 11:27 AM   #4
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery

IBTL
Old 08-26-2009, 11:33 AM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine out last wed. They normally give you some. I got like 15 left out of 20. I only took five and they had to Cut my jaw bone a little on the left side.

You should be fine man.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
O.G.

JAK3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
I got mine out last wed. They normally give you some. I got like 15 left out of 20. I only took five and they had to Cut my jaw bone a little on the left side.

You should be fine man.
thanksss mann
Old 08-26-2009, 11:40 AM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAK3 View Post
thanksss mann
You're welcome.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:40 AM   #10
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery

use the red one!!!!
Old 08-26-2009, 11:44 AM   #11
kmann6905 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: NORAD
kmann6905's Tacoma Gallery
I always tell the doctor how much of a baby I am when it comes to pain and then save them for those rainy days when the wife wants me to feel as bad as she does. The married members will know where I am coming from!
Old 08-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #12
O.G.

JAK3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmann6905 View Post
I always tell the doctor how much of a baby I am when it comes to pain and then save them for those rainy days when the wife wants me to feel as bad as she does. The married members will know where I am coming from!
cant say i know what that feels like
Old 08-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #13
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmann6905 View Post
Haven't had any issues with drug abuse because of my wife....Might want to get that looked at

OP- Best of luck!!!
Old 08-26-2009, 12:21 PM   #14
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
can somebody please tell me what ibtl means.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #15
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
In before the lock.

A thread like this is why my dad has a job
Old 08-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #16
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
In before the lock.

A thread like this is why my dad has a job
lol thanks (ibtl btw)...what does your dad do?
Old 08-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #18
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
moved from his old job into white collar crime, then retired from FBI and works for a pharmaceutical company as head investigator
Old 08-26-2009, 12:49 PM   #19

sweeeeeettt...bet he rolls in the dough
Old 08-26-2009, 12:55 PM   #20
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Mouth pain is the worst.

My DR gave me Ibuprofen for 4 shattered/pulled teeth. Thanks doc.