Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Well this is great

Old 08-27-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Well this is great

I just found out that a girl one floor above me in my dorm has the swine flu. Fantastic. And there were about 20 other cases reported too around campus. Oh, and the newspaper's headline a day ago was "Swine Flu expected to effect over half of USC students." And then I saw on yahoo that officials predict 90,000 people to die from H1N1 this season in America with millions being hospitalized. That's not all. I found out one of my old baseball friends has cancer, and I got dumped last week. Not a good week for me. But at least I got some sweet sockmonkey decals on the way. Hopefully I'll still be alive and H1N1 free when they get here.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Be safe man! Just remember, a mask and germ-x aren't going to do a thing against H1N1, so just save your money. But just stay away from them!

Sorry to hear about your baseball friend.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:35 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Meh.

Swine flu is a bunch of hype about nothing.

Sorry to hear about your friend though.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #5
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Be safe man! Just remember, a mask and germ-x aren't going to do a thing against H1N1, so just save your money. But just stay away from them!

Sorry to hear about your baseball friend.
Yeah its only contagious through direct contact. And I think they quarantined them already too, but I'm sure there are more people that have it that don't know they have it yet.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
We had a couple of cases of the H1N1 here in my town. You will be all right. No worries bro.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:40 PM   #7
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
Yeah its only contagious through direct contact. And I think they quarantined them already too, but I'm sure there are more people that have it that don't know they have it yet.
Yep.

There has been a few cases about 10 miles away from here, and hopefully it'll stay far away.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:43 PM   #8
dwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nice

Marines: Sgt/6114 - Cobra/Huey Helo Mech, HMLA-773
dwzild's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dwzild
I just saw on the news that the Air Force Academy had a breakout involving 130 cadets.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #10
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
not prepared for this... zombies yes, swine flu no... wearing a mask to school tom.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:48 PM   #11
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
not prepared for this... zombies yes, swine flu no... wearing a mask to school tom.
A mask won't do a thing, it's useless...
Old 08-27-2009, 08:48 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I just don't get the hype.

Influenza virii break out every year. They all cause thousands of deaths yearly. All influenza virii come from birds or pigs (edit: some from rodents too). That's how they work.

I fail to see how Swine Flu is any different other than the major-cable network feeding frenzy.

Honestly, I'm way past bored with it.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:49 PM   #13
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Plan B then, treat everyone like zombies
Old 08-27-2009, 08:51 PM   #14
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are doomed man, just give it up.
Old 08-27-2009, 08:52 PM   #15
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
dont say that
he might go around blowing off the heads of everyone
Old 08-27-2009, 08:53 PM   #16
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
mix this thread with the post of my doodles and boy is VCU in trouble
Old 08-27-2009, 08:54 PM   #17
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
burg where are you taking classes?
Old 08-27-2009, 08:54 PM   #18
GOT INK?????
Inked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: J$
Inked Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
The H1N1 is the new RINO vires. I work in a hospital on a AFB and we have delt with a coupel of peeps with it. I cought it last month in July and i was Craping and Puking for about 4 days... If you catch it it sucks but you will live the reason why peeps are dieng from it is the have some other health issues... So if you dont have other things wrong you will be fine.. Sorry to hear about your buddy... And asfar as the NEWS GOS (Goverment run TV) the are full of shit... They just want us to panic so we will go get a shot (that they are not done even making yet) so that we will spend money at the doctors office...............
Old 08-27-2009, 08:54 PM   #19
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
wow you answered that in the previous post when we posted at the same time
Old 08-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #20
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
mix this thread with the post of my doodles and boy is VCU in trouble

A disaster waiting to happen..