Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Damnit!!!!!!

Old 09-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #21
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
oh yeah man i have that. i use it to wash out all that shit after i go out in the woods
Old 09-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #22
corona56 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tom
corona56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
well, it sucks, but im covered in poisen sumac. i hate that damn plant. ive bleached it and i have caladryll lotion on it right now to help dry it up, but it burns like a mother. i got it from helping my buddy put up a deer stand on sunday afternoon in the woods. Bow season opens the 13th here in NC
Pregnizone, get some. Or some other steroid based ointment.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:00 PM   #23
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
thats what i got from the doc this afternoon
Old 09-04-2009, 06:32 PM   #24
cranky is on a distinguished road
cranky's Tacoma Gallery
Super hot water (as hot as you can stand... work your way up) will force the histamines out of your skin, which is what causes itching. You can get a couple hours of relief after each shower.

Interestingly the outbreak is your own immune system killing your skin. Any immunity wears off over multiple exposures as your immune system gets better at killing it (you).

I feel for you, I fish a lot and get it bad about once a year.

Read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urushio...act_dermatitis

Also, I've read you can make your own Tecnu type scrub by mixing Dr Shoals foot scrub (exfoliating agent) with acne cream (oil drying agent).
Old 09-04-2009, 06:33 PM   #25
Just enough knowledge to be dangerous
melissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: melissa
melissa0031's Tacoma Gallery
Sumac is actually the worst of the three(ivy/oak) especailly if it is burnt and smoke inhalation occurs, i had a patient one time come in and they had burnt some brush with sumac in it, you wouldn't beleive what the inside of his mouth and throat looked like, it was very toxic.

oh by the way for the itching try the inside of banana peels, works wonders beleive it or not