Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

AKWagon's Salmon's Health Program

Old 09-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #1
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
AKWagon's Salmon's Health Program

AKWagon - What kind of health was that salmon in? Good in Omega 3
Old 09-06-2009, 10:07 PM   #2
Alaska Dude
akwagon is just really niceakwagon is just really niceakwagon is just really niceakwagon is just really nice

Name: chris
akwagon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to akwagon
I was on a non government sponsored boat out of seward, Alaska. It is about a 12lb silver (Coho) salmon. Very good eatting, I do smoke them sometimes to, and ohh yes I do inhale!
Old 09-07-2009, 10:06 AM   #3
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akwagon View Post
I was on a non government sponsored boat out of seward, Alaska. It is about a 12lb silver (Coho) salmon. Very good eatting, I do smoke them sometimes to, and ohh yes I do inhale!
Non-government sponsored? Wow! You are actually participating in the private sector? Lookin' good!