5'11-6'0 341 21.62%
6'1-6'2 324 20.55%
6'3-6'4 167 10.59%
6'5-6'6 49 3.11%
6'7-6'7++++ 22 1.40%
Voters: 1577. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #41
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Yes I play baseball. Hopefully pitcher
Yeah, pitcher. thats what i was. so much fun. and i was only 5'9".
Old 09-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #42
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
Yeah, pitcher. thats what i was. so much fun. and i was only 5'9".
I lost my pitching motions..... I got real sick during tryouts and then I just quit... Cause I was always out of breath and lost my energy quick
Old 09-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #43
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
I am the shortest at 5'5 ... so what do i win?
I think OakleyTRD is only 5'3" or somthing....He's pretty short.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:55 PM   #44
Watching Chris4x4 o.O
borderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedborderbrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Navy: Leading seaman, Electrical Technician, CFFS(E), Pacific Fleet
Name: Jeremy
borderbrat's Tacoma Gallery
man all you guys putting half and quarter inches in are hilarious your height can change an inch over the course of the day you're tallest when you wake up and all your joints and spine compress throughout the day.
i'm 5'9 3/16" by the way
Old 09-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #46
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Im 6' 7"
In the morning or at night?
Old 09-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #47
socaltrucker00 is on a distinguished road
Name: Luis
socaltrucker00's Tacoma Gallery
im 20 6'3
Old 09-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #48
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I think OakleyTRD is only 5'3" or somthing....He's pretty short.
I don't remember Cliff being that short...? Cliff, we need you to confirm this.

5'7" almost 5'8" here.

Edit: What are the chances haha.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:42 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
booo

5'8 thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
I don't remember Cliff being that short...? Cliff, we need you to confirm this.

5'7" almost 5'8" here.

Edit: What are the chances haha.
I was just pulling his leg.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:48 PM   #50
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I was just pulling his leg.
Haha, gotcha. Wait...so is 5'8" the new 5'3"? Crap.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #51

Quote:
i need a step stool to get into my truck

people laugh at me all the time so my self esteem has really gone down the drain
Old 09-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #52
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im about 5'8", maybe 5'9". I dont know exactly, but thats my best estimate. I blame it on my parents! lol. Both of my parents are short... Mom is 5'2" and dad is like 5'9".
Old 09-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
At night.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #55
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
5'9.5
Old 09-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #56
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
6'0
Old 09-09-2009, 10:32 PM   #58
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
The majority in here is 6feet and above
Old 09-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #60
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
i need a step stool to get into my truck

people laugh at me all the time so my self esteem has really gone down the drain
I lol'd.