Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Bumps on baby

Old 11-14-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Bumps on baby

Anyone have any ideas of what it could be....
Old 11-14-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
Junior Senior Member
warpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud ofwarpwr has much to be proud of

Army: Motor Pool
Name: Vaughn
warpwr's Tacoma Gallery
Fever involved?

Measles.
Roseolla.
Chicken Pox.
Heat rash.
Allergy.

http://symptoms.webmd.com/ is probably a better internet site for medical symptoms than Tacoma World.

You shouldn't self diagnose however, you should take the baby to a Dr.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:00 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpwr View Post
Fever involved?

Measles.
Roseolla.
Chicken Pox.
Heat rash.
Allergy.

http://symptoms.webmd.com/ is probably a better internet site for medical symptoms than Tacoma World.

You shouldn't self diagnose however, you should take the baby to a Dr.
x235442643624
Old 11-14-2009, 01:04 PM   #4
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
Allergic reaction? Could be detergent or fabric softner.

A good book -> Your Childs Health by Barton D.Schmitt ISBN 0-553-38369-8

^ great for quick reference on everything.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:12 PM   #6
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
The EMT says take baby to the doctor if it's an issue. If baby seems fine, feel free to try to ride it out the next few days and see if it gets any worse. Ask Mum if she's changed anything in particular with food, detergent, pets etc in the past few days.

I thought this was going to be a thread on off roading with baby in the back seat.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:16 PM   #7
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I thought you installed some hydraulic bump stops...doah.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:39 PM   #9
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Krazie Sj;1120569]The EMT says take baby to the doctor if it's an issue. If baby seems fine, feel free to try to ride it out the next few days and see if it gets any worse. Ask Mum if she's changed anything in particular with food, detergent, pets etc in the past few days.
quote]

Ditto. Both of my kids popped up with weird rashes and bumps their first few weeks of life. But if at anytime you feel unsure, GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!! Especially with JR's premie status. If your Pediatrician is unwilling or unable to help on a Sat, find a new one.

my $0.02
Old 11-14-2009, 01:43 PM   #10
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We are trying to figure out if its Baby Acne or infantile eczema.. we have an appointment on Tuesday we will get it looked at then.. i was just trying to see who might be right me.. or the wife
Old 11-14-2009, 01:45 PM   #11
Sticks For Troops

[quote=Loudpedal;1120613]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
The EMT says take baby to the doctor if it's an issue. If baby seems fine, feel free to try to ride it out the next few days and see if it gets any worse. Ask Mum if she's changed anything in particular with food, detergent, pets etc in the past few days.
quote]

Ditto. Both of my kids popped up with weird rashes and bumps their first few weeks of life. But if at anytime you feel unsure, GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!! Especially with JR's premie status. If your Pediatrician is unwilling or unable to help on a Sat, find a new one.

my $0.02
They arn't open on Saturdays.. but we could go to the ER.. but it isnt that serious..
Old 11-14-2009, 01:46 PM   #12
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Both good possibilities. Can't ask my wife (RN) right now cause she's in the air somewhere over Texas. 90 min to touchdown!
Old 11-14-2009, 01:47 PM   #13
ruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud of

Army:
ruppmeister's Tacoma Gallery
My wife and I just had our second baby middle of last month. To me from this picture, it looks to be a case of baby acne. This could happen when they are only couple weeks old. Both mine have gone through this.

At the same time, could be the detergent your using. My first was alegic to Tide and we had to change to baby detergent. Just a thought.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #14
Mind = Blown

[quote=09AFTacoma;1120627]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudpedal View Post

They arn't open on Saturdays.. but we could go to the ER.. but it isnt that serious..
I guess we lucked up with Peds in NC and here in NM that have weekend hrs. Didn't mean to sound brash but I get worked up when it comes to taking care of my kids.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:50 PM   #15
Sticks For Troops

its all good.. i didnt mean for it to seem like something was horribly wrong.. i was just seeing if any of the parents or med people had an idea.. its all good.. and we use baby detergent for all of his stuff.. and most of the things we use with or around him
Old 11-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #16
Mind = Blown

We wash everything in baby detergent. My clothes smell great!
Old 11-22-2009, 10:13 AM   #17
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like heat rash. do you keep him bundled up and the heat up in your house?

Is that the only place he has it or is it all over his body?
Old 11-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #18
Sticks For Troops

Dr said it was baby acne and it would take a week or so to go away then the day after he went to the Dr he woke up clear as a day.. so we are thinkin it was heat rash too