Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Crossfit???

Old 04-03-2014, 06:52 AM   #2001
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
As Rx'd?
Old 04-03-2014, 08:43 AM   #2002
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Yup.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:58 PM   #2003
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I can do all of those weights/movements, never tried Kong though.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:55 PM   #2004
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribull View Post
Yup.
Want a gold star?
Old 04-04-2014, 06:59 AM   #2005
mtnmedic is on a distinguished road
mtnmedic's Tacoma Gallery
King Kong is childs play. Try Godzilla!
Old 04-04-2014, 09:11 AM   #2006
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Want a gold star?
You're the one who asked. No need to get sarcastic because I answered in the affirmative.

I'll say this: I have immense respect for anyone who goes to train in any gym in a serious manner. Whether it be a globo-gym, a powerlifting gym, a weightlifting gym, a gymnastics center, a high school track, etc. It all takes serious drive and determination. And it doesn't matter to me what their end goal is. It's THEIR end goal, not mine. In fact, if they are one of my athletes, I will do everything I can to help them reach their goal in the safest/most efficient way possible (notice safety comes first in the hierarchy of importance).

All I ask is for the same respect. You don't have to agree with my end goal. You don't even have to like it. You also don't have any reason to trash talk it or disrespect it. I wonder what makes people so worried about what I'm doing anyways.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:33 AM   #2007
Savior of the Universe
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribull View Post
You're the one who asked. No need to get sarcastic because I answered in the affirmative.

I'll say this: I have immense respect for anyone who goes to train in any gym in a serious manner. Whether it be a globo-gym, a powerlifting gym, a weightlifting gym, a gymnastics center, a high school track, etc. It all takes serious drive and determination. And it doesn't matter to me what their end goal is. It's THEIR end goal, not mine. In fact, if they are one of my athletes, I will do everything I can to help them reach their goal in the safest/most efficient way possible (notice safety comes first in the hierarchy of importance).

All I ask is for the same respect. You don't have to agree with my end goal. You don't even have to like it. You also don't have any reason to trash talk it or disrespect it. I wonder what makes people so worried about what I'm doing anyways.
^this
Old 04-04-2014, 09:58 AM   #2008

Law Enforcement:
Old 04-04-2014, 10:54 AM   #2009
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmedic View Post
King Kong is childs play. Try Godzilla!
Never heard of that, 300 lb OHS is pretty intense, then the MU>HSPU
Old 04-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #2010

Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Now that^ I can't do!! Whoa!
Old 04-05-2014, 02:22 PM   #2011
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Crossfit???

Here's a wall mount rack system I made that will be used for crossfit kids. 14 feet long, 82" high. It has 4 adjustable pull up bars too. If it looks crooked, the bolts aren't tight.

Old 04-05-2014, 06:24 PM   #2012
Because 4R

Looks good. Are the bars knurled, or just tube?
Old 04-05-2014, 06:41 PM   #2013
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Just tube like standard. I can only imagine what knurling would cost. The paint is textured for some extra grip though.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:47 PM   #2014
Rickoutdoors is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
Rickoutdoors's Tacoma Gallery
When I think I have worked all my muscles in my body ,and I should have no pain .Surprise ! My instructor ,she says we are just getting started.
Old 05-26-2014, 07:53 AM   #2015
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone do Memorial Day Murph?

My time 54:49
Old 05-26-2014, 10:36 AM   #2016
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
Anyone do Memorial Day Murph?

My time 54:49

with or without weight vest? wanted to but i work today might make it up tomorrow
Old 05-26-2014, 10:06 PM   #2017
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
with or without weight vest? wanted to but i work today might make it up tomorrow
Without. Didn't have one this time. Next time I will.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:56 PM   #2018
Mr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Active MK 02-09, ME 09-10, Reserve ME 10-11, ENS 11-Current.  Federal Civilian 10-Current
Mr. Brown's Tacoma Gallery
Just started Crossfit this week. Figured I'd give this thread a bump. Three workouts in and I definately feel the burn in my thighs and shoulders. All the olympic lifting made my ankles a little sore as well. Hoping to get my endurance way up pretty quickly.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:33 PM   #2019
Because 4R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
Just started Crossfit this week. Figured I'd give this thread a bump. Three workouts in and I definately feel the burn in my thighs and shoulders. All the olympic lifting made my ankles a little sore as well. Hoping to get my endurance way up pretty quickly.
Congrats, keep it up, it gets better the more you go to the gym.