Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Crossfit???

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #1821
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Yeah and I don't think they're gonna stream the main events this weekend either
They should. They had all the events today.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #1822
esbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud ofesbyota has much to be proud of

Royal Canadian Mounted Police:
Name: B-Rad
esbyota's Tacoma Gallery
Direct TV must be weird but I know they are broadcasting on ESPN3 and then the main events on Sunday on ESPN2.

Did you guys see the added day 1 work out? 2k row for time then a 21,000m row with a 2 hour cap! Holy shit!

7/2411:00 AM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: The Pool (Women) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/2412:45 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: The Pool (Men) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/2612:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: TBA (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/261:30 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
ESPN37/262:30 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
ESPN37/264:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: ZigZag Sprint (Women) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/265:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: ZigZag Sprint (Men) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/266:45 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
ESPN37/269:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
ESPN37/2711:00 AM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: Naughty Nancy (Women) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/2712:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: Naughty Nancy (Men) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/271:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: Squat Burpee (Team) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/272:45 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: Clean & Jerk Ladder (Women) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/274:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: Clean & Jerk Ladder (Men) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/275:45 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: Ascending Chipper (Team) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/277:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: Ascending Chipper (Team) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/278:40 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
ESPN37/2812:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: Stadium Relay (Team) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/282:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: Sprint Chipper (Men) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/282:40 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: Sprint Chipper (Women) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/284:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: Final (Team) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/285:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable and internet providers that offer ESPN3 or WatchESPN
Verify Your AccessCrossFit Games: Final (Individual) (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN37/287:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable providers that offer WatchESPN
Verify Your Access2013 Reebok CrossFit Games (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN27/2811:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable providers that offer WatchESPN
Verify Your Access2013 Reebok CrossFit Games (Blacked out on ESPN3 - View Map)
ESPN28/042:00 PM EDTThis program is available only to customers of cable providers that offer WatchESPN
Verify Your Access2013 Reebok CrossFit Games
Old 07-24-2013, 10:21 PM   #1823
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
not a single team or individual event fri through sat will be shown on the games site. it's all on espn3 which I don't have access to because I don't have one of the partner ISPs

So much for being a fan this year.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:39 AM   #1824
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I found out yesterday that you can watch it on Xbox live.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:12 AM   #1825
Cajun Yotas
Yota33 is on a distinguished road

Name: Billy
Yota33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I found out yesterday that you can watch it on Xbox live.
There's an app or what?
Old 07-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #1826
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota33 View Post
There's an app or what?
Yeah its the ESPN app. Really nicely done as well.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #1827
Cajun Yotas
Yota33 is on a distinguished road

Name: Billy
Yota33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah its the ESPN app. Really nicely done as well.
Awesome thanks man!
Old 07-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #1828
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota33 View Post
Awesome thanks man!
No problem
Old 08-06-2013, 12:16 AM   #1829
bigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Jared
bigwalton15's Tacoma Gallery
Benchmark WOD today.
We worked on Snatch for the strength portion. I got up to 185.
WOD
Annie
50 40 30 20 10
Double Unders and ABmat situps
My time was 7:26, and nice abmat rash on my ass. Fun WOD though.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:38 AM   #1830
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
435# DL today, new PR. I was pretty surprised I have the legs to do this, I am 6'5", 210, previous PR of 405.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:43 AM   #1831
Only women shave beneath the neck.
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
435# DL today, new PR. I was pretty surprised I have the legs to do this, I am 6'5", 210, previous PR of 405.
Nice lift! That's my current PR and I'm 5'10" and 230! BUT, I'm going after work today to try and smash that!
Old 11-05-2013, 01:18 PM   #1832
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribull View Post
Nice lift! That's my current PR and I'm 5'10" and 230! BUT, I'm going after work today to try and smash that!
Thanks! What did ya end up with?
Old 11-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #1833
Tribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shedTribull is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
Thanks! What did ya end up with?
Man, I didn't get to pull or even WOD that day. I coach part time and the box owner asked me to cover an extra class for him. But last Saturday I pulled 335 x6 completely fresh, no warm up. Felt good, too. I think I could've gone for 10 or more but I didn't wanna push it.

On another note, this month we're trying a new setup for our strength portion of the class. We're having the class work together in an EMOM setup. For example, yesterday was:

7 min EMOM
Thruster x4

Today is:

9 min EMOM
Power Clean x2

Have you ever seen a strength session programmed like that? I think it will help greatly with time management but it seems like those rest periods are pretty small for big weight.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:52 PM   #1834
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man, I didn't get to pull or even WOD that day. I coach part time and the box owner asked me to cover an extra class for him. But last Saturday I pulled 335 x6 completely fresh, no warm up. Felt good, too. I think I could've gone for 10 or more but I didn't wanna push it.

On another note, this month we're trying a new setup for our strength portion of the class. We're having the class work together in an EMOM setup. For example, yesterday was:

7 min EMOM
Thruster x4

Today is:

9 min EMOM
Power Clean x2

Have you ever seen a strength session programmed like that? I think it will help greatly with time management but it seems like those rest periods are pretty small for big weight.
What box do you work at? I work in the Rock and was thinking about joining one after deer season. I've gotten out of shape...it's sad.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:04 PM   #1835

Tribull's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstallings View Post
What box do you work at? I work in the Rock and was thinking about joining one after deer season. I've gotten out of shape...it's sad.
I coach at CrossFit Legit in Bryant. I live in Bryant, and my full time job is in LR. The box owner, Jason Miller, is incredibly knowledgeable and a great coach. It is a fun box. I'd love for you to come check us out.

Here's our site: http://www.crossfitlegit.com

Feel free to send me a PM and I'll give you my email and cell.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #1836
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I coach at CrossFit Legit in Bryant. I live in Bryant, and my full time job is in LR. The box owner, Jason Miller, is incredibly knowledgeable and a great coach. It is a fun box. I'd love for you to come check us out.

Here's our site: http://www.crossfitlegit.com

Feel free to send me a PM and I'll give you my email and cell.
Thanks for the info, but Bryant is a little to far out of the way for me. I live in Greenbrier and work in LR, so that wouldn't work. I've checked out that website before though. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #1837
goonsquad08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoonsquad08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoonsquad08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoonsquad08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoonsquad08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoonsquad08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoonsquad08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoonsquad08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoonsquad08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoonsquad08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoonsquad08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Landon
goonsquad08's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys do competitions?
Old 11-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #1838
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goonsquad08 View Post
Any of you guys do competitions?
did my first one a few weeks ago actually and it was a blast! going to start doing them more consistently next year, i come from racing Downhill bikes (still do just not as much) so anything i do i like to try and compete in lol

this thread needs to come back to life tho! so who in here has there level 1? driving up and getting mine in like 2 weeks at NorCal crossfit im pretty pumped!
Old 11-05-2013, 09:29 PM   #1840
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
what's a typical competition like?

See who can squat 135 the most amount of times w/ good form or is it like the ESPN competition they show?

Products Discussed in this Thread