Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

OW!! My throat... Is killing me!!

Old 01-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
OW!! My throat... Is killing me!!

my throat hurts so bad. I havnt gotten sick in a long long time, Now my throat is hurting like no other.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
akyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud ofakyota has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
akyota's Tacoma Gallery
Pig Flu. Lots of water and sleep!!
Old 01-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yep flu of the swine, or a cold, or i dont know, something
Old 01-04-2010, 10:51 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
It's going around here in NJ too. Doesn't help that the air is so dry this time of year.

The worse is being stuffed up and having to breathe through your mouth when sleeping. Waking up after that has got to be the worst sore throat of all time!

Vitamins and sleep is my plan of attack.

Hope you get well soon!
Old 01-04-2010, 10:53 AM   #5

it sucks, i work graveyard shifts, and i dont have any sick days to use cuz i havent been there 6 months yet
Old 01-04-2010, 10:59 AM   #6
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Come by and I'll give you some zithromax and rocephin (we'll have to tell everyone you have a STD, but you'll be cured).
Old 01-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #7
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
I was in your position last week, I had a Killer sore throat. I just used the choraseptic stuff they had at walgreens that stuff works.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:05 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
HOT tea with a lil honey !

Hope you feel better soon
Old 01-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
Come by and I'll give you some zithromax and rocephin (we'll have to tell everyone you have a STD, but you'll be cured).
haha thanks
Old 01-04-2010, 11:11 AM   #10
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
ive had the flu 3 times in 4 months. and only 5 times my whole life...

probably because smoking i kept relapsing and getting bronchitis.

i woke up with a sore bump in my throat. i hope its not round 4 FUCK
Old 01-05-2010, 07:49 AM   #11
Speedwayblue is on a distinguished road

Name: Wendy
Speedwayblue's Tacoma Gallery
Cepacol makes a new throat spray that is amazing!!!!!!!!!
It helps also when the sore throat is healing and you have that scratchy tickle cough
that keeps you from sleeping. TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 07:19 AM   #12
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Saltwater gargle.

Marc M
Old 01-06-2010, 07:25 AM   #14
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
Saltwater gargle.

Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post

X1

Hope you feel better
x3...and make it hot, as warm as you can stand it
Old 01-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #15
Mayday
mmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmadej87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Veteran
Name: Mike
mmadej87's Tacoma Gallery
gotta stop DTing...

haha jk, hope you feel better!
Old 01-14-2010, 01:11 AM   #16

im feeling better!! I dont hardly ever get sick, and when i do it doesnt last
Old 01-14-2010, 01:53 AM   #17
jnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to alljnolan88 is a name known to all

jnolan88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadej87 View Post
gotta stop DTing...

haha jk, hope you feel better!

dong toaking? haha thats funny
Old 01-14-2010, 03:01 AM   #18
One shot is all I need
usmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to beholdusmcgoose is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Armorer, Mechanic, Logistics
Name: Chris
usmcgoose's Tacoma Gallery
Just make sure there are no white spots on the back of your throat (sign of strep) other than that I second the salt gargle